Chapter Seventeen

Jimin woke up to the familiar feeling of loneliness.

     That meant Yoongi had some early work to do, as usual, and Jimin would be the rest of the day alone, as usual.

     He stood up, rubbing one of his eyes and yawning. He didn't knew if it was Worth it to get up if he had nothing to do so he threw himself on his back.

     In that second, the door was opened, making him widen his eyes confused.

-Good morning, baby! Yoongi's voice was heard.

      He stood up on his butt again, looking surprised how Yoongi was coming closer with a trag with some food, placing it oj the nightstand and kissing Jimin's forehead.

-'Morning..

     Yoongi went and pulled the curtains, letting the sun go inside of the room and threw himself next to Jimin.

-How did you slept? How are you feeling? He said looking at Jimin.

-Um, I'm fine. He said taking a strawberry.

     Yoongi just mumbled something Jimin couldn't understand and closed his eyes. He woke up earlier, way before Jimin, just to make him breakfast.

-You look tired..

     Yoongi opened his eyes and opened his mouth, getting the strawberry Jimin was giving him. He started playing with Yoongi's hair, making the older close his eyes.

-I'm just not a morning person.. That's all.

     Jimin giggled. He knew he wasn't a morning  person, yet he would always make up early as fuck just to go to the work. Speaking of work, Why wasn't he there?

-Why aren't you at work?

-I took a day off.

     Jimin smiled thinking that he really did that only to stay with him, starting their relationship right. He nodded and looked around the room.

-I need to take a shower..

     He stood up, covering his body with one of the extra blankets he got and widened his eyes, he whimpered and frowned.

-Is there something wrong, babe? Yoongi said trying to sleep, when Jimin sat next to him.

     Jimin mumbled something under his breath, Yoongi frowning, not understanding anything.

-You need to talk with your whole mouth so I can understand.

-My butt hurts.. he says and only then Yoongi noticed his red cheeks. I can't move.

     He wasn't looking at Yoongi, he was looking at the door.

     Yoongi chuckled and looked softly at Jimin, pressing his fingers unde this chin, making him look at him.

-Do you need help, baby?

      Jimin's eyes widened, his blushing getting worse.

-Are you crazy? I can't shower with you!

-There's nothing I didn't seen.

      Jimin pressed his lips in a thin line while Yoongi was placing kisses on his neck and face.

-Fine.. he finally said.

     Yoongi got up and carried Jimin in Bridal style, while Jimin Felt so embarassed and weird.

-This is all your fault. He said placing his head on Yoongi's chest.

-Oh, weren't you the one who said "Holy shit, Yoongi, fuck me harder until I won't be able to walk tommorow"?

-Shut up. Jimin said getting more embarassed hiding his face in his chest.

-If you feel uncomfortable I can just Hold your hand behind the courtain. He said when they got there.

-N-no, It's fine..

*

     There were cuddling on Jimin's bed, watching a movie that Yoongi had chosen, while stuffing their mouths with popcorn and sweets.

-He is so damn stupid, she doesn't love him.

-How are you so sure of that? Yoongi asked raising one of his eyebrows.

-Yoongi, sweetie, honey, baby, that's the most noticeable thing from the movie.

-Oh, well, sorry for not being an expert in love. He said rolling his eyes.

-That's totally fine, atleast you love me.

Yoongi turned to face Jimin and attacked him with kisses everywhere.

-I love you the most.

     Jimin giggled at how clingy Yoongi Could be and threw some popcorn in him.

-I love you too, silly.

     Yoongi pressed his lips on Jimin's, it was a soft kiss, just letting him know how much he meant for him and how much he loved him.

     He would literally do anything to take care of Jimin. Jimin was such a pure, innocent soul who deserved everything better from this world, yet karma hates him. It was good that karma loved him in this situation where they two met and are together, it was everything Yoongi would dreamed for. The boy would make his day better only breathing, his smile would wake up Yoongi's butterflies and his laugh was everything Yoongi needed to hear from the rest of his life.

     Obviously, it was very hard to open up. Everything that happened, happened a long time ago and it really changed him. He would always question himself where did he made a mistake?, how didn't he noticed that she wanted to die? He thought everything was his fault. Jimin meant the most to him and he finally understood, in that little break that seemed like an eternity, that he wanted him in his life and he should tell everything to Jimin. He knew everything from Jimin's past from all the information he got about him, he seemed like a normal child. He never understood Why his parents wanted to get rid of him, give him to an asshole and even pay that asshole to take the boy.

     He loved him so much, he loved everything about him, every little detail about him and he hoped he Could say all of that to him one day.

     They changed they position, Yoongi was laying on the bed and Jimin was hugging him from a side, with his head on Yoongi's chest, listening to his heart beats. Yoongi kept playing with Jimin's hair until he finally noticed that the boy fell asleep. He smiled, looking at his beautiful features and pressing his thumb over his face.

-Holy fuck, I'm dating you. Like.. wow. Yoongi whispered smiling. I'm the luckiest man alive.

      He turned off the tv, put the popcorn, sweets and the wrappings away with only one hand and covered him and Jimin with the quilt and kissed his forehead.