𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Yoongi woke up before Jimin and carried him in Bridal style to his room, on his bed. They were sleeping peacefuly until Yoongi had to go to work, his alarm waking him up and making him groan in annoyance. He looked at the small creature in his arms and smiled, kissing the top of his head, slowly and silently getting away from his covering him in more blankets and placing a peck on his lips.

-Have a nice day, baby. He whispered.

     He then went and took a shower, put on his dark blue suit and white shirt then he just leaded downstairs, taking a cup of coffee and a chocolate bar, going outside and leading to his car, where his men were waiting for him.

     Obviously, when Jimin woke up there wasn't Yoongi, only his smell. He was in his room, on his butt rubbing his eyes pouting. He was alone again. He wished Yoongi would take more days off, but his life was busy enough so Jimin was thankful even for ten minutes with him.

     He slowly got up and went to his room, took a shower and just threw some comfortable clothes on him, going downstairs. He went to the kitchen.

-'Morning! He said cutely, yawning.

-Good morning, sweetheart! This is your plate! Grace said placing ut infront of him.

-Thank you! He flashed a smile.

-Good morning, beautiful. How was your sleep? Nicholas said entering the kitchen.

     Grace looked at him confused and then just rolled his eyes, thanking God Jimin wasn't blushing.

     Jimin considerare Nicholas a friend. Even though they talked only once, he liked making friends and if they were Yoongi's friends, it was way even better.

-Good morning, Nicholas. I slept just like an angel, thanks to Yoongi.

     Grace started happy dancing behind the Counter yelling "RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!" To Nicholas, making him roll his eyes.

-I'm happy that you slept good. Maybe you would have slept even better with me.

     Jimin started coughing almost choking on his fresh orange juice. He widened his eyes and Grace came running to him, patting his back.

-What do you mean, Nicholas?

-Well... he said taking a seat infront of Jimin. I like you.

      Jimin widened his eyes even more, his mouth being left hanging. What the fuck was he saying?

-Nicholas, you know that I have a boyfriend, right?

-Yeah, that won't be a problem.

-You think I'm a cheater?!

-Well, Why not just cheat on the cheater.

     Jimin stood up and slapped Nicholas right in his face.

-You fucking bitch! How dare you?

-W-wait, that was a joke. Fuck, that hurted! How can you slap like that with that small hand?

     Jimin looked at him for some seconds, being more than confused and then shake his head in dissapointment, stuffing some waffles in his mouth.

-That was not nice, Nico.

     Nicholas smiled at himself hearing the nickname he chose to call him and Grace only rolled her eyes again. She was near killing him, she hated him to get between her ship. He was very sure that he wasn't joking when he said that. Who wouldn't have fell for a beautiful person like Jimin? If she had the option to be younger, a lot more younger and Yoongi not existing she would have talked for Jimin right away.

-I'm sorry! You should have seen your face! Nicholas started fake laughing.

-That's honestly faker than you personality, Nicholas. Grace snapped.

-Excuse me, Grace? Why are you suddently so rude to me? I did nothing. He smiled Innocently.

     It was the first time for Jimin to see Grace talk like that with someone, she was always that sweet and kind lady that would help you anytime and give you everything she had. She was just like a mom to him.

      Talking of parents, he missed them but he got used to the feeling since it was so long he saw them. But the parenting feeling that he didn't Felt for so long was making an empty space in him.

      He sighed and took a strawberry, put her in dark melted chocolate and ate it, his chin in his left hand looking somewhere away.

-I was not rude to you, Nicholas. But truth hurts, doesn't it?

     Nicholas rolled his eyes and looked back at the sweet, handsome, adorable kitten infront of him, munching his strawberries not caring what was happening around him.

-So, do you have plans for today, Jiminie?

     Jimin woke up from his thoughts and looked at Nicholas confused.

-I never have plans.

     Nicholas raised his eyebrows and then just took an Apple.

-Well, it seems like you have now.

-What do you mean?

-We are gonna Watch a movie.

-I can do that alone.

     Nicholas rolled his eyes and stood up from the table.

-Yeah, but I'm funner.

     Grace took Jimin's sleeve when they were leaving the kitchen and looked right in his eyes.

-Yoongi wouldn't like that to happen, Jimin.

-Oh come on, old lady, It's just a movie. Nicholas rolled his eyes again.

     She was afraid that from all the many times he rolled his eyes, his eyes gonna roll on the ground. She was afraid that she will beat the shit our of him one day.

     Yoongi took her to some places and teached her how to protect herself, how to beat someone up and fire with a gun. He loved her just like he loved his mom, she was everything that he had in that moment and if someone would come in his house to attack or something, she would have needed to protect herself. Hw wasn't going to lose her. Not her. Not anyone else again.

     Jimin looked at her with a sweet smile and slowly squeezed her hand.

-We are only friends, Grace.

-But does he know that?

     That was a really good question because after everything Nicholas said and did, maybe he wanted them to become more than friends and Yoongi wouldn't be happy to hear that.

-I'm sure he does.