𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹

Jimin slowly opened his eyes due to the soft touch on his face. Infront of him was Yoongi with a small smile, playing with his locks and caressing his cheek, moving his thumb on the younger's soft plump lips.

-Good morning, baby. He sweetly said almost whispering, kissing his forehead.

     It was beautiful, Yoongi waking up next to him in a beautiful sunny morning, waking him up with kisses and smiles. It was the perfect thing to see in the morning.

-Good morning, Yoongi.

     Yoongi looked at him for a second and pulled him into his embrace, hugging him.

-How was your sleep, beautiful?

      Jimin was blushing since he woke up but now he was a blushing mess; his cheeks and ears made him look like he had fever or something even worse.

-G-good..

     For the next minutes they didn't said anything, they just stood like that in a comfortable silence, Yoongi playing with Jimin's soft hair and Jimin listening to Yoongi's heartbeats.

-I'm taking you on a date today. Yoongi randomly said.

      Jimin widened his eyes and stood up, placing his hands on the older's chest, completely in Shock.

-Today? You what?

     Yoongi softly chuckeled at his boyfriend's reaction and put his hand on Jimin's nape, pulling his face closer and kissing him gently.

-I'm taking you on a date.

-When? I need to get ready!

-Well, when you will get ready.

     Jimin widened his eyes and he stood up only to be pulled down by Yoongi's strong arms.

-Yoongi, I love you and all but I need to get ready for my fucking fabulous boyfriend.

-You have another boyfriend?! Yoongi gasped jokingly making the younger roll his eyes.

     He stood up and started running then came back and placed a peck on the older's lip and ran again on the hall.

-TAEHYUNG!

      Yoongi chuckled and stood up, going to get ready aswell.

      Taehyung was happily eating his waffles when a messy haired Jimin only in boxers and Yoongi's big hoodie appeared with a scared expression, almost falling on the Floor.

-What happened?

       Jimin didn't said anything, he only took his arm and dragged him in his bedroom.

-Ow, it hurts! Ow, ow, ow!

      He pulled him inside and closed the door.

-Yoongi is taking me on a date.

       Taehyung's angry expression changed in a happy one, starting jumping and yelling happily "WOOOO".

       He took Jimin's hands in his and looked at him then both of them started jumping like girls.

-It was the time, darling. That bitch.. I mean Yoongi, should have done that a long time ago.

-Taehyung, I haven't been to a date for so long you gotta help me with everything.

-Okay, since I'm such a good best friend. First of all go and take a shower, then call me and I'll help you with the hair.

     Jimin nodded and silently got out the room, running to the bathroom, locking it, quickly removing his clothes and taking a Deep breath.

-Let's do this.

     After fourty minutes, that seemed like forever to Taehyung, he finally called him. Taehyung came inside without a warning being hit by various kinds of smells and perfurmes.

      Jimin was there, in only a towel telling Taehyung to hurry up. Taehyung dried his hair and changed the color to a baby pink color then curled it a little, applied some glossier on his lips, perfumed him with an expensive perfume he found and took him in his room.

-We need an outfit that can be for restaurant, park and arcade in the same time because we don't know his plans.

      He was throwing Jimin's clothes all over the room until he took a cute white Button up, tucking it in a pair of blue jeans that were a little ripped and pale pink Vans. He added a cute earring, a nude colored watch and looked at him for a second then put a cute Rose ring on his Finger.

-I hope Yoongi will change it in a real one some day. He said sighing.

      Jimin blushed and looked at himself, being happy seeing how well Taehyung knew how to style a person. He turned around and hugged him tightly.

-Thank you so much for everything!

     Taehyung smiled, patting his back.

-What are best friends for? Now go and get that dick. I mean boyfriend. I mean... you know.

      Jimin rolled his eyes and when he opened the door he saw Yoongi infront of him, with his hand lifted sign that he wanted to knock. He lowered his hand and they both analyzed each other.

      Yoongi was wearing some blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with a rock band, a Denim jacket and white shoes.

      Jimin looked absolutely stunning, his hair was changed and it made him look more adorable than before, nervously biting his lower lip, a blush covering his cheeks.

-You are so beautiful, baby. Yoongi said and Jimin blushed more.

      Taehyung was behind the door, touching his heart smiling.

-T-thank you, you too.

      Yoongi smiled and gave Jimin his hand, which he happily took in his.

     He couldn't believe the boy was really his, so sweet, kind, beautiful and Lovely. What have he done to deserve someone as amazing like him in his life?

-Are you ready? He smiled to Jimin.

-I was born ready.

     Yoongi rolled his eyes and took Jimin from his room, went downstairs and when they wanted to leave a scream stopped them.

-Wait! I need to take a picture of this! It's his first date! Grace said taking out her phone and taking a picture. Beautiful, love birds! Continue everything and don't forget to give me details! She said winking at Jimin.

-Use protection! Taehyung screamed.

      The couple left the house and entered an expensive white car that was waiting infront of the house; Yoongi opening Jimin's door then went to his own seat. He looked at the younger one and took his hand into his, interlocking their fingers and starting to drive.