Chapter Three

After he took a bath and ate he just lays down on his new bed looking at the ceiling. He still haven't understood why this man was so kind with him. Didn't he wanted to kill him? Ugh, when can he just escape from this life? He never knew he would want to die so bad one day. He sighed and turned on the tv. He was watching a korean drama with a boring look on his face when the man just casually entered the room, without knocking — which would made Jimin angry, if it was really his room.

-How do you feel? the man asked sitting down on the bed looking at him.

-Oh... um.. I-I'm okay..

He looked suspicious and scanned Jimin from head to toes.

-Okay then.

-Um..May I ask you something?

-If it's about the killing, no.

-Who are you?

The guy furrowed his eyebrows, looking extremely confused. What happened? Did Jimin said something wrong? He began to panick.

-You don't know who I am? the man asked.

Why? He needed to know that? Was he popular? Maybe that's why he is so rich and handsome! Oh, why was Jimin thinking about such things? It made him annoyed a little that the male expected him to recognize him.

-N-no... Jimin said almost in a whisper.

-Oh, well, don't mind me, I'm just kinda surprised because everyone knows me.

-Oh..Are you that popular?

-Yes.

-Are you singing or something like that?

-Probably you wanna say killing.

Instead of making him laugh because of the rhyme, that made Jimin freeze. He wasn't expecting that. He thought that he only wants to kill him.. He would never think that he is famous for killing people. I mean, he looked like he was about to kill Mr.Lonys any second but his face just says otherwise.

-Min Yoongi. the man said looking at Jimin. But you can call me "master".

Jimin looked at him confused for a short amount of time. Why did he need to call him master? Who was the man for him if not just a simple man? A killer. He was a dangerous man. That was so ridiculous! Since when Jimin's life did became a cheap drama? 'Min Yoongi, why are you doing that to the others and not to me?'

Jimin just nodded erasing these thoughts and went back to watching tv, trying to ignore Yoongi's presence as much as possible. But that didn't made Yoongi stop staring at him. He Felt his glance being on him and that resulted his cheeks having a pinkish color now so he tried to cover them with his hoodie paws.

-Why are you covering you face? Yoongi sighed.

Jimin didn't say anything, he just gulped and pretended that he haven't heard him. Yoongi sighed again and stood up, leading to the door.

-Wait! Jimin said making Yoongi stop. When can I leave?

It was a stupid question since what happened before but Jimin couldn't help but have a little bit of hope. Yoongi didn't turn to see his face so he was backfacing Jimin.

-When I will finish having fun.

And with that, Jimin was left alone in his room, in the middle of the bed, only with his thoughts. What does 'fun' mean? Will he torture him? Or something worse? So pathetic. He's been through worse. He can handle more.

He just turned the volume a little bit louder and kept watching but he was still drowning in his thoughts. Who was Min Yoongi? How many people has he killed and why doesn't he want to kill Jimin if he chose him to be killed? What is the reason for wanting to kill people? What happened to him to make him so bad and dangerous? He looks very scary, dangerous, cold and he seems like he have an ice heart. Talking about heart, is he married? Does he have a girlfriend?

'Shit, Jimin, stop thinking about that!' Jimin told himself and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. He was so tired.

So he fell asleep.

*

He heard a loud sound that made him wake up instantly. What was happening? He was sitting on his butt looking around panicked. What the fuck made that sound? A loud scream was heard again followed crying sounds. He widened his eyes and stood up. He made his way out of the bed and slowly opened the door. Nothing was heard now so he got back in the room and went to the window.

He widened his eyes and put a hand on his mouth looking at the scary scene outside.

A woman is on the floor crying, Yoongi is looking lazily on the ground where a shot body was lying. His men came and took the body away, the blood was still there. Someone took her and got her away and Yoongi looked up, meeting Jimin's eyes.

Yoongi looked worried for a second but Jimin just went away from the window scared, closing his door and locking himself in. What the fuck have he done? What had that person done so bad to get killed?

Jimin was on the floor, his back glued on the bed, hugging his knees, the same position he had in that.. cell? Room? Whatever that was. When he saw that someone was trying to open the door, he widened his eyes suddenly forgetting how to breathe. Multiple knocks were heard and suddenly, it wasn't a good idea anymore. He looked to the door's direction and gulped.

-Jimin? His raspy voice was heard behind the door. Jimin, open the door or I'm kicking it down.

Jimin just stood there with expressionless, he just kept listening what Yoongi was saying and took a deep breath.

-If you open the door.. Yoongi didn't finished the sentence because the door got opened.

A little Jimin was infront of him, his cheeks had some tears on them, messy hair, the long sleeves covering his little hands giving him kitten paws. Yoongi gulped trying to resist his cuteness and look away from him, going back to his expressionless face.

-Why did you cry?

-Why did you came?

They looked at each other for some seconds while Yoongi just went past Jimin in his room, sitting on his bed and turning off the tv making a disgusted face seeing what the younger was watching.

-I asked you first. Yoongi simply said turning again to Jimin who was staying and looking in another direction.

Jimin haven't said nothing, he just stood there looking away, lost in his thoughts. How can you explain to your future murderer that you suddenly became scared of dying and yet, you still want to dissapear?

-Why did you look at that? Yoongi said sighing and laying down.

-Why did you killed the person? Jimin asked looking at Yoongi now.

—-

edited: 2.06.2020