𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹

The whole day was easier to face because Yoongi didn't show up in Jimin's room —maybe because he felt ashamed of what he did last night even though there is a really small chance of that being the reason.

Jimin just layed in his bed, pulled the curtains to get no light and cried by himself. Why doesn everyone want his bad and not his good? Maybe if his parents wanted him, all of these wouldn't have happened. He would have been a happy boy who would have experienced love and break ups, he would have joined a good college and focus on dancing and studying, he would have friends to hang out with and wouldn't have been locked somewhere on this planet and then taken to another place to die, where he accually can't die.

He kept thinking what have he done wrong towards God to deserve all of this.. Why did no one want to kill him and let him escape from all of this suffering?

Then that idea came in his mind, he gulped and sat on his butt looking around the room.

He needed to do it by himself.

He stood up, with his legs and hands trembling as he wiped his tears off. It was the day when he would finally escape from all of this suffering and get some peace.

He made the bed because it was pretty messy, he put all the tissues in the trash can, opened the curtains scared of being hit by the light but it was already night. He sighed and opened the door quietly. Thanks to the powers he holds, no one heard him going to the bathroom. He got in pretty quick and then locked the door so no one can come in. He looked at the little watch seeing that it was ten pm and took a deep breath.

*

It was kinda late when Yoongi realised the water was being heard for too long, already two hours, so he sighed annoyed by the sound and went upstairs. He went towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

-Jimin, can you turn the water off a little bit? It annoys me.

He got no answer. He sighed and looked down at his feet knocking again. He then realised that due to the bad headache he had and loss of light, he hadn't noticed the water coming under the door. Panick hit him suddenly.

-Jimin? Jimin, are you there? Jimin, please open the door, I'll do anything!

Seeing that nothing helps, he growls and breaks the door getting inside the bathroom as quick as possible.

-Hell no! He yelled.

He hurried towards the bath tub and turned off the water, taking the cold body out of it. The water was red, thanks to Jimin's blood. He cut himself on the wrists and thighs, packs of pills everywhere in the bathroom and his head was almost under the water.

-Jimin? Please tell me you are fucking alive! This can't be happening, oh my lord..

He bit his lip shaking the cold body and looking around him, his vision becoming blurry.

-Please, wake up. It didn't needed to end like this. Please, tell me you're alive.

He checked his pulse as tears were rolling down his face, quickly wiping them away.

-JUNGKOOK! CALL JIN AND COME HERE! Yoongi yelled.

He took the small body and carried him in bridal style in his room, talking nonsense like Jimin could wake up any second. This shouldn't have happened. Did he really wanted to die that much? He couldn't help and not cry, fuck he was dying or already dead! What the fuck should he do without him in his life? He put his body slowly on the bed and took all the towels, wiping his body and changing his clothes in something more comfortable. He put all the blankets over him and looked at him biting his lower lip until the blood came out.

-What happened? Jin said entering the room.

Yoongi looked at him, tears forming in his eyes and Jin already understood everything when he pulled away the blankets and saw Jimin's hands.

-You fucked up again, didn't you? He said and Yoongi nodded.

Jin sighed and then took some things out of his bags.

-Don't look. This may look really bad.

He did some things there trying to wake Jimin up while Yoongi was walking in the whole room crying or talking to himself.

-If I shouldn't have been such a dork I would have stopped him. If I wouldn't be that stupid I would try to make him love his life. Or me. Why am I that dumb, hyung?

Yoongi stopped walking when he found a pale pink note on the desk and took it quickly.

"Y̶̶o̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶̶i̶ 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻,

𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓸 𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰, "𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱?" 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂? ㋡
𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓘 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓳𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓘 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼? 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷. 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮.
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽? 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓮. 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓶𝓮 𝓔𝓧𝓐𝓒𝓣𝓛𝓨 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷.
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾.
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓞𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓼. 𝓜𝓮.

𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷♡"

Jin sighed and then Yoongi turned to him. A sad expression was written all over Jin's face and in that moment, Yoongi's hope died, together with his lover.

-No.. No,no,no, no. Do something! You are a motherfucking doctor! He said going next to Jimin.

-I...

-This can't be happening, please tell me is a lie..This is a dream, isn't it?

-Yoon..

-Shut up!

Jin became quiet, looking at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes, taking his things and leaving the room.

-This shouldn't have happened.. If I only con-

-M-Master?

edited: 2.06.2020