𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

-Baby.. Yoongi whispered patting Jimin's arms.

     He was wrapped around him like a Koala, it was like he was afraid of losing him or Yoongi going away from him.

     Jimin murmured in response not opening his eyes.

      Yoongi kissed his forehead playing with his hair.

-I need to go to work..

      Jimin sighed and lifted his head looking at Yoongi.

-Why can't you take a day off? I haven't seen you for so long.

      Yoongi chuckled pecking Jimin's lips.

-You make it sound like I wasn't here a whole month.

     Jimin pouted and placed his head back on Yoongi's chest, with his ear right on his heart.

-It's just.. You're always not here when I'm waking up..

      Yoongi tilted his head to a side and kissed Jimin on top of his head.

-I'm sorry..

      Jimin sighed again and tighened the hug.

-Are you gonna let me go and call them?

     Jimin's eyes got sparckles in them, a smile taking across his face but then he changed his mood. What if he was calling her? Yeah, he believed him but a part of him was still worried and scared of losing Yoongi.

-C-can't you just call them like this? I love this position way too much.

     Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness and nodded, spinning him so he was on top of him, with his hands on a side and other of Jimin, placing soft kisses on his puffy cheeks, his chin, his forehead, his nose, making Jimin smile like a child. Then he took his lips in a gentle, sweet, Slow kiss.

     Jimin loved it when Yoongi would kiss him like this, taking all the time of the world and just focus on him. His hands traveled around his body until they stopped around his neck playing with his hair.

     Yoongi pulled back and took his phone. He searched in the contacts and looked down at Jimin.

-Hello?

     Jimin started placing playfully kisses on his neck making Yoongi bit his lip.

-Hello, boss. Do you need something?

-Yeah, is SeokJin there?

     While he was speaking he left out accidentaly a moan out, making Jimin smirk and blush in the same time. He took some skin between his teeth and the lick it so it would hurt less.

-Yes, Yoongi, I'm here.

-Yeah, well I'm taking a day off so you will be the boss, yeah?

     He left a moan again when Jimin found his sensitive Spot, pulling his hair a little making the younger whimper.

-Sure. Hello, Jimin.

     Jimin widened his eyes when he realized he found out he was the one making Yoongi moan.

-H-hey..

-Anyways, have fun you two. Don't worry about it, Yoongi.

     Then he closed his phone looking at the younger one raising one of his eyebrows. Jimin screamed in his hands, covering his face, being too embarassed.

-I didn't knew he knew I was here!

-Well, you were a naughty kitten and That's not my fault.

-Ughhhh... Jimin screamed again in his hands.

-So... Won't you finish what you started, baby boy?

*

    They were now in the living room, on the room, covered in blankets watching a movie with Taehyung and Jungkook, who were cuddling on the floor, fighting each other with popcorn while Yoongi was feeding Jimin with candies and snacks.

-This movie sucks. Jungkook groaned.

-Bitch, we ain't gonna watch Iron Man all over again!

-Why not?!

-Because It's getting boring!

-You did not just said that! Jimin dramaticaly Gasped.

-Good luck, mate. Yoongi shook his head.

-I thought you loved me! Jungkook said Crossing his arms looking away just like a small child.

-I do, Kookie! I just...

-You just said that Iron Man is boring! Jimin said.

     Taehyung looked at him asking for help and stop making everything worse knowing that Jungkook's stubbornes will last long enough for him to miss him. Jimin raised his hands sign that he was innocent and Yoongi just watched everything, with one of his arms under Jimin's shirt, caressing his tummy.

-I can't believe you've done this!

      Jimin giggled and turned around hugging Yoongi's waist, placing his head on the crock of his neck, smelling his perfume. Yoongi moved his hand on his back and started caressing it up and down, placing kisses on his shoulder.

-Okay, Kookie. Iron Man is the best!

-That's what I was waiting for!

-But Captain America is better.

-How dare you? He gasped.

-I still love you.

-I love you too.. Jungkook pouted and hugged Taehyung.

     The room was in full silence, only a little bit of the tv was heard. Jimin fell asleep in Yoongi's arms and his hot breath was on Yoongi's neck, making him slowly fall asleep aswell.

      Jungkook and Taehyung on the other hand, they were having a full making out session and then just look around the room, seeing the other couple sleeping they just went in their room.

      Yeah, they had rooms since they were Yoongi's friends and the house was very big. Bur after getting together they chose to share Taehyung's bedroom calling it theirs.

      Grace came in the living room with more snacks and soda cans but she saw them being asleep, a smile covering her face. She placed everything on the coffee table infront of the Couch and covered them better with the blankets, closing the venetian blinds and reducing the volume of the tv to mute. She smiled again watching them and went to the kitchen.

-Why so happy, Grace? Nicholas asked raising one of his eyebrows and taking a sip of his coffee.

-Oh, you know. They are good again and they are just so cute together, I'm so happy for seeing Yoongi so happy, after such a long time.

     Nicholas almost choked on his coffee, widening his eyes and looking at Grace surprised.

-T-they are okay again?

-Yes, isn't it amazing? I was afraid they are gonna take a break.

     Nicholas' face changed instantely, hitting his inside cheek.

-Jimin needs to be mine.

-What did you said, sweeetie?

-Nothing, thanks for the coffee!