Chapter - 31

What could be the reason why our professor wanted to see me suddenly? One boy, who I cannot recall a memory of ever seeing him came to me and delivered the message how Professor Mike required my presence immediately. I followed him as I thought about every wrong thing I had recently done, my thoughts can't just keep still, and wandered around everything I did to figure out why Professor Mike might need to see me. The boy halted in front of one brown door and knocked firmly.

"Do you have any idea why Professor Mike wants to see me?" I asked, trying to prepare myself for anything why Professor Mike might want to see me, the last thing I could recalled about my encounter with Professor Mike was when I submitted my essay assignment.

"No idea." He gave me a simple answer as the door jerked open, one boy stood in front of us, a boy who looked nothing more than a freshman, he could have been my younger brother, he looked at the boy who lead my way as he asked, "It's her?"

The boy who came to summon me nodded at him and left, "Please come in, Andrea." The young boy welcomed me in as he held the door wide open.

He knew my name? And why did Professor Mike even wanted to meet me here? It sure was not a teacher's staff room. I stepped inside the room with hesitance in my movement. I scanned the environment quickly and amazed at myself for what my eyes were witnessing at the moment, I didn't have any clue that our school had a room like that. There was a pool at my left, and a game booth, and even a television, and I saw three or four girls inside too, beside a bar. Seriously, a bar? What exactly is happening and where am I? I have no clue.

"He's waiting for you." The young boy intervened as I was busy checking out the room, which was way comfortable than my own house. I wondered if there were people living here, but why would someone live in a school? Professor Mike was long gone from my mind as I glanced over a shining bottle on a rack.

The bottle alone was a jewel, the sparkle made me stupefied. Who mid-life crisis embellished just a wine bottle into one of the most stunning pieces the world ever had?

I heard a small chuckled from the young boy, "It's the first thing that caught my eyes too the first time I came here." He commented, talking about the stunning piece of shining wine bottle.

I looked at him, "What is this?" I asked, and what was I even asking? What is what? Why was the bottle decorated in such a shining material, which looked nothing but heavenly? Or why was there a pool here? Or a bar for that matter? Were we even at the school? Even though I walked straight here by my own legs, it was still somehow hard to believe that the place where I stood was one room inside the school.

"Ah, you better ask that to the owner." He replied as he instructed me to follow him to one room where he said Professor Mike was waiting for me. He gave a firm two knock at the door as a voice answered him to walk in, he opened the door and stepped aside, motioning me to walk in.

I walked into the room where the walls were all painted white, it was so immaculate that it looked like the walls were creams, looking sweet enough to taste.

And it took me approximately five seconds to discern who was inside the room, suddenly my legs felt weak as my eyes fell upon him, and there was something happening inside my stomach, it was not a butterfly but it felt more like a storm, and there my heart went skipping as if being trapped inside my chest was far too tight. The very face of what put me up at night these past few days was there, sitting like a king, calm yet dangerous but was completely poised with the aura of a pride that was pasted all over his face as if nothing in this world can beat his mind-set.

I gathered all fiber of my entire being to seemed confident, "Are you Professor Mike?" I asked, breaking the silence that filled the intense air of the creamy room. He leaned back in his chair, "I figured you would not come if I use my real name." He hedged, I cannot believe he lured me straight into his territory, wait, if it was Alex who summoned me, did it mean that this room was his? Crazy rich ungrateful cretin.

"What do you want?" He already had everything anyone in this world could possibly want and a thousand more, what could he possibly want more?

"To have something you deliberately refuse to give me before."

I looked at him, flummoxed. Trying to figure out what game he was trying to play with my head, what had I ever refuse to give him before? He asked for a tuition and I gave him, beside the fact that I cancelled our future tuitions because I was mad at him for duping me regarding the dinner issues. I was faintly trying to fathom out what I ever did refuse to give him when one thought immediately landed on my mind like a storm hitting an ocean.

He was nothing to me to give him whatever he asked from me, what right had he to demand anything from me?

"A ride." He blurted out as I was having a meeting with the thoughts inside my mind, "What?" I inquired, a ride? When did I-

Oh, I remembered rejecting his offer for a ride home the first time we encountered each other.

Before I open my mouth to reject his ride offer yet again, Simon and Levi tramped inside the room, Levi smirked as he scanned me, "If not, the very girl who called us baboons." He stated, his mouth forming a bit of smirked which gave me a bad feeling, he walked over to the rack on the creamy wall and took two bottles of wine on his hands, "Got to go, meet you at the spot!" He said to Alex and Simon as he walked out.

Simon went and sat at the chair near Alex while whispering something in his ears while smirking at me, they made me felt like a toy they ignored whenever they want, I was not just going to stand there, waiting for Alex's permission to leave, "I'm supposed to sit with Ashlynn in a bus, she probably is searching everywhere for me as I speak, have a nice ride by yourself." I stated to Alex as Simon stopped his whispers conversation and perked up at me, "You're on bus 12, yes?"

"What? How do you know-"

"Your bus already left." Alex stated as he looked at his watch, "Exactly 6 minutes ago." Then he looked at me with a very satisfying expression on his face, "Looks like I'm your only choice." He stated as Simon smirked.

"No, my suitcase and-"

I was once more cut off by Alex, "They are in the front trunk of my car."

I was completely flabbergasted by what he said, Bus 12 already left? And how could I believe that my suitcase was really at Alex's car.

"How-" I was again cut off before I complete my sentence, "A grey suitcase with the alphabet A sticker pasted on it, yes?" He asked, and it was exactly my suitcase, how in the world did he get a hold of that. And moreover, what about Ashlynn? I was sure she would never leave without knowing where I was, I quickly turned around to go out and find Ashlynn when Alex's voice stopped me, "If you're trying to find your friend," He said, and I slowly turned around to looked at him, "Where is she?" I asked, grinning my teeth.

"That black short hair girl? She's safe." Simon laughed, "Keep her in my hands." He stated as he stood up, no, Simon going anywhere near Ashlynn was the last thing I want on Earth. This nothing but a bad boy may give her a day's pleasure, or weeks pleasure but was going to give her lifetime pain. And I will not give him a chance to break her heart.