Chapter - 4

One thing I love about this school, was that every nook and corner were clean, my parents told me I was a workaholic since I was a young girl, I would clean the house all the time, and there would not be any mess if I was ever around, I know some kids took it as a punishment to clean the house and such, but for me, I enjoyed cleaning, it was one of my different traits from kids my age. I felt good when I cleaned, and seeing a place which looked so messy as if an earthquake had occurred, gave me headache.

Ash finished refreshing herself and went outside to wait for me, as I was very hygienic, I took longer to refresh myself, and I noticed that most of the girls had went out and I was alone.

There was no noise, not a single soul around me, and I looked at myself in the mirror, I was alone, and it was great. I don't remember the last time I was alone, finally there was peace. Should I just skip the next class and stay here? My mind was fighting, I could read a book here, it was clean and not noisy, it must be great.

As I was busy thinking if I should really skip the class or not, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I immediately looked back.

Those eyes, they were here.

And now they were a lot closer to my eyes than the last time, they were fixed on me strongly and we looked at each other, not saying anything. They were so cold those eyes, a blue colour, that reminded me of sky before a storm. His stubble was making him look kind of messy, crazy or mad, I could not find the word but it was negative for sure.

Slowly, his eyes moved away from my eyes and went down to my body, he bit his lips and again his gazed was fixed upon my eyes, he had a sharp nose, and a jawline which could cut, he was as tall as a tower and I felt so small standing in front of him. It was hard to ignore the fact that his face was well designed.

"What do you want?" I asked, breathing the air hard, I decided to break the silence which had filled the thin air around us since I felt like he was going to stare at me forever without saying anything. I could sense that there were little sweats on my forehead.

He looked like he was somehow taken aback by my question, "Is that even a question?" He answered me with his husky voice. Then he slowly, but firmly moved closer to me, and held me by my waist, I stood there as if I was glued to the floor, and did not move backwards as he moved towards me, now our lips were only an inch apart from one another.

I felt like his eyes were playing magic with me and it took me some time to understand the situation I was in, I quickly freed myself from his hands and stepped back.

"Who are you?" I asked, there was no better question in my head rather than that. I was getting that strange feeling which usually came with a headache. His face was like a stone, and I could not read him.

"I'm Alex." He finally said after what felt like an hour. His voice sounded proud and cold at the same time.

What the fuck? Really?

The demi-god Alex? That explained Toni's and Ashlynn's reaction earlier, they should had warned me and maybe I would not have wasted my time like this. Was he looking for trouble? I don't have time for that.

I collected myself mentality and tried vainly to walked away from him, but my pace was stopped as he grabbed my wrist, which forced me to look back.

"Where are you going?"

I almost laughed at his silly question. "The bell had already rung." I answered.

"My bell haven't rung yet." He said smugly.

"What do you want?" I asked again as he just focused on me, didn't he heard what I just said?

"For your information, I'm late for my class." I shook his hands away from my wrist and walked towards the door, I grabbed the handle and tried to open it, but forcefully, the door was slammed back closed. I looked back and Alex was standing in front of me, this time a lot closer than ever before. His arms were trapping me between him and the door, there was no way I could move, I was completely at his mercy.

"How about I drive you home today?" He whispered in my ears, giving me goose bumps all over my body, his voice pierced through my heart.

I blinked, unsure of how to refuse, then I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. I look directly into his eyes and move towards his ear, I saw him closing his eye while my lips slightly brush against his ear, his arms, which trapped me before became lose and they crawled behind my back, "How about I say....no?" I saw him shot his eyes open as I answered. He looked confused and I took that as a chance and pushed him away and went outside.

Ashlynn was not outside anymore, in fact no one was there. I moved in such a haste from the rest room area, I realized that the air inside the restroom was hard to breathe than the air I breathe right now, it was so intense inside and I felt like I was freed from a chain which imprisoned me for years after I stepped outside. What was that?

That was bizarre, while I was inside, my heartbeat was echoing as if drums were playing next to my ears, there were tons of questions inside my head, I had no clue what to do during that moment, I had no idea how I did what I did. Seriously? Brushing my lips upon his ear? I bet I looked like an ignoramus person. And with stupid thoughts fighting inside my mind, I realized I was in front of my classroom already. I did not know how or when I reached it.