Chapter - 27

Roughly over 6,500 languages were spoken in the whole world, yet what I was feeling at the moment could not be described with any. I was not much interested in languages, I barely spoke two, that of English and Regor, my father was born in Regor and was traditionally brought up as a Regorian, but I heard he met my mother in the part of Valsa where she was born, and after they eloped together to Regor, I myself was brought up there and I also spoke their language, but English was a part of the language and everybody in Regor spoke English too, and but my mother only spoke of English as the language of Valsa was English.

And even though, we moved to another city because of my father's job, my mother always wanted to move as she doesn't speak the language of Regor and she very much wanted to move to another city where English was the main language, and she was in a great state of happiness when we finally moved here in Montana, where English is the main course.

But what did Montana bring us? It brought my family into chaos and now it brought me to make a decision which I cannot even imagine about. I never even thought about this even in my wildest dream, what I faced was something I can't explained to myself.

"May I know why you want me to do this?" After a thousand thoughts rushed through my mind, I finally asked what I thought would be the most relevant question at the time.

"No." Gerald crossed his arms, "Maybe if you tell me why you want my money, then maybe I shall tell you." He smirked, he knew I was not going to tell him, and this was his way of challenging me.

"Gerald-" Vernon tried to say something as Gerald cut him off, "Shh, shh, let the lady decide for herself."

"If you agree to my deal, I can lend you the money tonight."

I opened my mouth to speak but whatever I was thinking of saying goes away as they went up to my throat, signing a deal to break Alex's heart? I didn't even know if I was in the position to break his heart since I was sure his heart didn't belong to me. Gerald tried to persuade me with all his might as I kept quiet the whole time, flabbergasted.

Having a contract to break someone's heart? Could I possibly be the worst human in the world? Hundreds of opinions were flashing through me as I thought deeply about the matter, but all that stopped as I notice one woman entering the room, with a suitcase in her hands, "Here is the cash you ask for," The woman said to Gerald as he nodded and motioned her to put the suitcase in the table in front of me, and open it.

That was my answer, my answer was there.

Thousand piles of cash were in front me, within my reach and if I could put that in my hand, I would be able to put a smile on my parents' face, no matter what they asked how I had the money, I already made the perfect plan so I need not worry about them being suspicious.

I blinked a few times looking at the pile of cash, "Think about it, Andrea, this could simply be yours by saying yes." Gerald importuned me. "I know what you are thinking."

I gazed up to him as he spoke, "You don't want to be a bad person." He laughed, "But let me tell you, you're not going to be a bad person." He hedged, "You're just teaching someone a lesson, a lesson of his own mistakes, now tell me, do you even think Alexander is a good person?" He asked, with the same creepy smile on his face as if he already knew what my answer was going to be. "No." I shook my head, and I meant it.

I didn't know any good thing to say about him, not one. From all I had heard about his tales, nobody knew either, all they know was how he bullied others, how he made other's life miserable.

"There...even you admit that he's a bad person, so what's wrong with giving him a taste of his own medicine? Come on Andrea, you know in your heart that Alexander Bilimoria deserve this, nay he deserves something much worse than this, for his limbs to be fastened to four horses, his body will be torn apart!" He yelled, I could see so much anger and wraith in his eyes as he imagined the doom of Alex, I looked at his angry face without muttering a word, "Or something of that sort." He added, casually. Controlling himself from being too excited.

I gulped, "If you want, we can go home first and you can think about it." Vernon whispered to me, but I shook my head, it was Alex's fault, entirely his fault to make so many enemies, I thought, I believed for Gerald to have this much resentment for Alex, Alex obviously did something terrible to him, and as curious as I was about that, I decided not to ask about it since it was not my place.

I was going to do this for the sake of my family, "Yes." I spitted out, "We have a deal!" I controlled every fiber in me to not think about what I just said, because if I do, I'd be going home empty handed.

Vernon sighed, "You know what this means, right?" He asked as I nodded, "You made the right choice." Gerald sang, as he ordered champagne, the excitement on his face was unmistakable.

"No, I have no time to drink," I stated, "If we are done, can I go?" I asked, I didn't want to waste more minutes sitting in the same room as he.

"Ah, not too soon, my dear partner." He smirked as he called for someone and the previous woman who delivered the money came in again, now with a paper in her hands.

"We ought to sign this contract." He said as he took the paper from her hands and signed it, I could tell that Gerald already planned for all this before I arrived, or even before when he was not sure if I would accept the love rental deal or not.

He handed me the contract and told me to sign it.

I, Andrea Devona made this contract of a love rental deal with Gerald Perine, who I promised to take full responsibility for this deal, I am given 5 full months to fulfil the deal, which is to break Alexander Donovan Bilimoria's heart, the contract will remain until and unless Alexander ask for my hand in marriage and I in return for Gerald Perine's favour, would reject Alex's offer in the most horrible way possible. Should I break this deal, I am to give back all the money and bonus which will round up at 10 million back to Gerald before 5 months elapse.

I am not to share this deal I made with Gerald Perine with any others, including my friends.

There was Gerald's signature under, as I read the deal twice, I felt like I was trapped, this foul evil of a man sure was one cunning man, he made this contract as if I wrote all the words myself, and 10 million? He sure was trying to trapped me, and he did.

"10 million? Are you kidding me?" I asked, gobsmacked, "This is bollocks."

"You're not going to break our contract, are you?" He smiled, "Then you should worry not."

"How am I even going to break his heart?" I became more and more irritated as time elapsed, this had become a complete dumpster fire. Vernon kept quite the whole time, but I guessed he had no opinion to share.

"You are having a school trip, are you not? I'd start there."

I sighed deeply, I had no idea what I got myself into, but the pile of suitcase full of money in front me consoled me a little. "I'm not to tell my friends, no?" I asked, even though I read that part of the deal clearly.

"Yes, you cannot, the more people know that it's a deal, the more chances for our bastard to find out about it."