Chapter - 17

What in the world is Alex trying to do? He is already weird enough as he is, and now he is the weirdest he's ever been, his parents want to meet me because they were thankful I gave their son a tuition, was it not? Then why are they dressing me up as if I was about to attend a ball? First the spa, which I had no idea what's it for, I asked them numerous time what was going on, but all they did was ignored my question and smiled and told me to relax, for a moment I wondered if I accidentally took pills which took my voice away and nobody could hear anything I said.

Three ladies first took care of my face, and another four ladies started taking care of my whole body, I told them I did not want to get my clothes off and change in some robes so that they could beautify my body, I only remembered saying I won't get into the robes twice, and they gave me a juice which I drank because I was parched, and the next thing I remembered was that I was sleeping, and I was already in robes and five ladies were around me, beautifying my whole body. I could not help but screamed as soon as I wake up because the environment was totally a new sight for me, then I heard Mr. Adams' voice just outside the door, "You okay there, Miss?"

"Mr. Adams, what is happening? Where is Alex?" I yelled as they waxed my legs.

"I'm afraid he is not available at the moment, Miss."

"Am I not merely here because his parents wanted to thank me for giving him tuition?" I asked him.

"Um Miss, don't worry, just get along, okay?" Then I heard his footsteps going away as I lay there, helplessly.

That was not the end at all, two guys who looked absolutely fabulous stepped in the room I was locked at, and they started to put make up on me, changed my hairstyle and there was nothing I could do to stop them, I asked them why they were doing that to me, and they simply told me to smile and they continued to do what they were doing, everything did not make any sense. The two guys brought me to one room where a red gown, beautifully designed was hang, they told me to put it on, and I seriously had no idea what's going on as they forced me inside the gown.

They looked at me, both smiling, "You look heavenly, girl." The tall one said, "Am I allowed to be emotional now?" He asked the other guy as they hugged each other and within seconds, they broke the hug and scanned me, "Well now we're all ready." They assured me, both smiling like they just won a lottery.

We heard a knock at the door as we all turned, then Mr. Adams stepped in, I had known Mr. Adams for just an hour, but I could not express how happy I was to see him that time.

"You look beautiful." He looked at me and said, and something about his tone made me feel relaxed, "She is, is she not?" One of the guys said, "My little flower." The tall one said to me, as if I was his daughter.

"Now if you would follow me, Miss." Mr. Adams asked as I make haste towards him.

As I was walking, I heard the sound of my walk, the heel I was forced to wear made a sound as I walked, and I loved it. As we walked on and on in the big hallway, we stepped inside one room, there I saw a figure facing away from me, in a suit. Whoever it might be, he looked good, then when he heard the sound of my heels, he turned his face to look at me, revealing his face, well it was Alex.

Of course, it would be him. Who was I expecting anyway? It's his house at the end of the day, then Mr. Adams bowed and left us quietly.
"You look breath-taking." That was the first thing he said after we both looked at each other for almost a minute, and he did not look so bad either but he still owed me a big explanation about everything that had happened.

I looked at him madly, "You psychopathic liar." I murmured but I was sure he heard it all too well.

"You think I'm lying?" He snapped at me, "Don't you look at yourself in the mirror?" He raised his eyebrows.

I did not form any other word because if I did open my mouth, I'm afraid I would not be able to shut them again.

"If you would allow me?" He offered me his hand as I rejected it with my eyes. I did not even have to talk to say no, I simply rolled my eyes.

"Oh Andrea, Andrea...." His voice died down as an incomplete symphony, he suddenly looked at me with a serious face, how can he change his expressions in seconds?

"You always make me want you more." He mumbled, and forcibly grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him.

"What do you think you are doing?" I yelled at him, "Where are you taking me?"

"You'll figure out soon." He said as he kept pulling me with him and suddenly he halted.

There was a big door in front of us, and two guards at the end of each side, they held the door handle, getting ready to open them, "Play nice." Alex whispered to me as he nodded to the guards and they opened the gigantic door.

What? What did he say? What is happening? Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? Just as I was wondering my ass off, the door was opened and the room turned out to be a dining hall, it was bigger than my entire house, I swear. Everything was perfectly carved, but before I could enjoy the royal-like dining hall, two people who were sitting caught my eyes, they were far from where we were standing, but Alex continued to pulled me with him, bringing me closer to those people. I swallowed hard as we were approaching, then I saw the face which regularly appeared in our Tv, or in the banner beside a road.

THE CRAZY RICH MR. BILLIMORIA, the most famous, powerful and richest man of our city.

And beside him, was one of the most powerful women in the Montana City, Mrs. Bilimoria who looked drop dead gorgeous. Their aura was so intense that I almost forgot to breath.

The maids pulled out two chairs which I figured was for me and Alex, he sat down without greeting his parents, and I slowly followed his moves by sitting down next to him. I can sense a change in Alex's expression and his whole body tensed up. Before, he was a bit more relaxed, but now his eyes were just as the same when I first met him, they were cold and dangerous.

I really wish to know what is going on, I'm losing my breath.

"So..." Mr. Bilimoria finally broke the silence that filled the entire room, I gulped, "Your name is Andrea?" He asked, I looked at him and I felt a sweat on my forehead. What was it about the Bilimoria guys that always made me sweat?

"Yes-s sir." I answered, I was not supposed to be nervous even if he was the richest man on Earth, the rich didn't really impress me even though I appreciate their big house, and gorgeous cars, because I believe that being rich doesn't promise us happiness and contentment. But I guess I was indeed a little bit nervous as I had no idea what was going on.

"And you went to the same school as our son?" Mrs. Bilimoria asked me as I nodded, "Yes, that's right, Mrs. Bilimoria." I answered as polite as I could.

"Oh please," She laughed as she drank the wine that the maids poured for her, "Call me Celine." She sealed with a smile.

Her smiled calm down the storm that was whirling up inside me, seriously. Then she continued to asked me what I like to do or where I was living before we moved here, and I really can't help but noticed the tension between Alex and his father.

His Mum and I talked for a while as Mr. Bilimoria interfered once in a while, then it was almost after we were about to finish our dinner that I found out why I was there.

Why Alex put so much efforts in dressing me up, and why I looked like I was about to attend a fucking royal party, it was because I was there as Alex's fucking girlfriend. My ears could not believe where the conversation was taking me.