|chapter 46|

Chapter 46
Sophia POV

I toss and turn on the bed not really sleepy, I sigh standing up, Alex's shirt hugging my body as my feet meet with the cool tile, I just need chocolate and maybe some milk and I'll be out.

I've gotten used to having those two things every night before going to bed that I really find it hard to sleep without it.

I walk down the stairs thankfully I don't bump into anything as I walk in the dark, soon I reach the kitchen but am surprised to see the lights on already, William standing there I think trying to operate the microwave.

Here let me I pull it open putting his mug inside, I close it and set the timer

Thank you he sends me a smile, usually  Alberta wakes up to help me but I guess she's tired from learning how to cook lasagna all day, she was excited to meet you.

I saw that I smile, what's that? I point to the mug.

Milk and honey, can't sleep without it he nods.

I can't sleep either but I got it much worse I smile, milk and chocolate cake.

I don't think you will find that, Alberta hates it when I have sweets.

Well then, I guess its my turn to spoil you tonight but it will be just between us, I can quickly whip up a chocolate cookie or cake anyone you want I send him a smile

Cake, definitely cake, I don't remember the last time I tried that he nods eyes following my movements

I nod, the timer going of, i switch it off pulling out the mug, I let it cool while pulling out the ingredients for the cake.

I start the mix while he quietly stares, you know I want to thank you.

Why? I frown looking up at him as I transfer the batter to the pan sticking it in the already hot oven

I've not seen Eric smile the way he does since you came into his life, he told me about everything and am glad you decided to come back into his life.

I smile, I love Alex and will do absolutely anything for him

Alex? He laughs, no wonder he's so crazy for you, he loved that name Alexander, that's what everyone used to call him, he's mother especially seeing as she gave him the name but then she started calling him Alex just her of course, it was a pet name even though she was not allowed to but she did it anyway, but after she died no one has ever uttered the name, I don't think anyone is allowed to, but am glad he loves you so much to let you call him that.

I laugh softly, when he introduced himself to me he told me his name was Alexander, I thought it was a mouthful, I usually call him Lex when am in a really good mood or Alex I shrug, I never thought it had a meaning behind it.

Well now you know he sends me a smile, you remind me so much of her, a good heart and a sweet smile to go with it.

I smile nodding, thank you William.

It's nothing he waves me off.

We talk for a while or in other words he throws in jokes as we wait for the cake, soon it's ready and waiting for it to cool, when its warm I cut out a slice for him pulling out ice cream from the fridge I top it off with a smile, there, ta da!!

He hands me a fork as we dive into the cake together.

Alberta should really stop keeping me away from chocolate, it's life.

I smile nodding I always tell Alex, but they never understand my addiction.

He laughs finishing up the cake with a yawn I'm going to bed now or I might not sleep tonight, goodnight Sophia he grabs my hand placing a kiss on the back of my palm.