|chapter 33|

Sophia POV

I sigh its been 3 days since Elena came to the cafe yea I figured out her name, the cafe has been a buzz people have been filing in and out hanging around hoping to catch her again but I know she won't be back.

Tomorrow is the party we have with that company and that's the only thing that has managed to put a smile on my face.

Its Saturday morning and Lara and I are currently walking to the cafe.

The party starts later tonight and were supposed to to take the desserts by 6pm while the party starts by 8pm.

I enter the shop, of course we don't open up today.

We all get to work working around each other with glee probably happy were going to attend a high class party.

When were finally done, its a lot of dessert even though its meant to be just extras but we load everything into Simon's van, Andre following along.

I hug my jacket closer to my body when we reach the large and elegant hall, I find the manager and were directed to the kitchen, it takes a lot of time and energy but we finally finish setting up everything.

Finally I squeal walking down the steps where they are about to roll on a red carpet, I can't believe we are going to be in that hall soon enough, I twirl.

Andre shook his head at me a small smile on his face, at least this managed to put a smile back on your face.

I smile and if everything goes well today, we might get more work from other people which means more money baby, then this smile will be permanent

Simon laughs, at least I'll be the happy girl date he winks

I roll my eyes oh please they will be stunning girls in that place tonight we get into the van, you will be detaching yourself away from me faster than you can say food.

Oh please, trust me you're very beautiful soph any man will be lucky to have you

I shrug turning to the window with a sad smile turns out the lucky man to have me messed up.

Soph-" I hear Andre

Its okay, we need to get home I turn to Andre with my usual smile I have to transform Lara into your Queen

He laughs only you soph, only you.

We finally reach the apartment and I rush to the door which is already opened.

I enter and Lara looks like she just had a long bath, I smile, my turn.

*******

You look gorgeous I say staring at Lara she's currently in a light blue dress tight at the top and flows to the floor with small hand straps, she cut her hair to shoulder length in beach waves made by me making her look like an Angel with the minimal makeup on her face, her heels make her look way taller.

My work is done I nod proudly with a smile.

Am glad you have that smile back on your face she grabs me in a hug.

Thanks to you guys I smile I turn back to the mirror to straighten my dark hair my heart is currently bleeding, still broken and yet to heal but no one will ever know, I'll be Sophia, am strong and I'll never cry especially over a man who does not care about me.

I apply my makeup taking my time since we don't have to be there exactly by 8pm.
I apply my pink lipstick finally finished, I help Lara clean up before stepping into my dress, the dress fits perfectly as before, I put my hair in a lose pony tail curling the ends I bring out some at the front the curls framing my face.