|chapter 25|

Sophia POV

I'm literally skipping to work Lara by my side, she tells me about her date with Andrea on Sunday am honestly not surprised both Lara and Andrea have been flirting lately.

I beam at her when we enter and she immediately walks ahead to the kitchen, I chuckle and look around noticing Andrea already put the tables up, I bit my lips and my eyes move around the street when I spot a man I swear I've seen before but I don't remember, he's large and he's wearing a suite and jacket and I'm just wondering where the hell I've seen him.

I shook my head maybe a customer or something, I start to clean before Rosie and Johnny come down and I remind myself to ask for that day off.

We all talk animatedly and I introduce Scarlet and Mara to them, we all go along fine, am in the kitchen with Lara, Rosie, Johnny and Andrea when I finally decide to tell them

Hey guys I bit my lips, looking anywhere but them

Is something wrong? Rosie asks me.

I know you guys just came back but I was thinking of having a day off this Saturday.

Oh, Johnny says before he smiles warmly at me, of course you can.

I beam at him thanks.

But why exactly? Lara stares at me

Uhm, Alex is kinda taking me on a weekend getaway, I stick my head in the fridge to avoid them from seeing my blush when they start leaving comments about alex.

When can we meet him? Rosie squeals, he sounds like such a nice boy

I don't know I shrug, he's always busy so its kinda hard to keep up with him, we mostly see each other on weekends but I can talk to him about it.

Lara nods understandable, I can't wait to meet the man who has you smiling and skipping, like literally she skips Lara snorts laughing

I chuckle and I open up the shop, the day goes by normally

The rest of the week is great and am literally jumping on my feet's each day, nothing weird happens except that weird guy I spotted on Monday, he's always in front of the shop and he thinks no one can see him, but I do, I sigh and close up the shop happy that its Friday.

I smile wearing my jacket and waving goodbye to Johnny and Rosie.

I skip all the way to my apartment, Alex will be picking me up tomorrow morning and to say I can't wait is an understatement, I really don't remember the last time I was this happy even with john.

I fiddle my phone in my pocket, I've been telling myself that I would change it soon but I've not gotten around it yet.

I reach my door and I open it up, I figure out the door is already open and my heart skips a beat but not in the good way, I grab the nearest thing I can find which is an umbrella, I walk forward whoever broke into my house has no idea who they are dealing with.

I hear curses from the kitchen and my heart rests when I figure out who the voice belongs to.

Alex?

Soph? He sticks his head out of the kitchen with a charming smile that has me a puddle on the floor.

What are you doing here? I never expected you to use the key I gave you I point the umbrella at him

Why do you have that? He points to the umbrella

I roll my eyes, I thought you were a robber, and seriously what are you doing?

Oh, am making dinner and am in a pickle

I snort dropping the contraption down, seriously Alex, pickle? I walk over placing a kiss on his lips and maneuvering myself into the kitchen and the whole place is a mess.
you know you can't cook but you try anyway I mumble.