|chapter 26|

Sophia POV

The ride takes just 2 hours and I try to think of where we are but I come up short remembering am American and not from Europe and truthfully I sucked at geography in high school never attended a class and smoked behind the school.

Yea I was also that kid, you know I said something about losing my v card to a bad boy yea worst decision ever, he lead me to smoking and skipping, they are so many things I regret doing I crossed the line with drugs and he dumped me, yea not a fun memory.

Soph?
Soph?
Soph?

Yes!! I look up at Alex since we just landed and am shoving as much chocolate as I can inside my hand bag yea there's no way I can ever act fancy

Alex laughs at me, you know on our way back they will be more right?

I shrug my shoulders, more for me then, and its not good to waste food, its in the Bible

He laughs never saw you as the religious type.

Oh, I was so religious but after the death of my family I don't like to remind myself about the big guy up there.

He nods, I understand

So where are we? I chirp.

Yea not yet, he pecks my lips before I feel my eyes being covered by god knows what.

Alex what are you doing? I smirk I never suspected you as the kinky type I laugh.

I walked right into that one, he laughs, its a surprise so am blindfolding you he mumbles placing kisses down my neck I shiver.

And if you want to be kinky, I totally agree with your decision.

Yea if I have mentioned this before, deal with it, that accent can make my panties drop any time, if I say that out loud will that make me look weird?

I bit my lips from moaning out loud when he continues to suck and nibble on my neck sure to leave a mark, I feel his hands grasp my waist when were interrupted by a cough, of course I can't see the person.

Sir-"

Its Alex he stops the man talking

And if you're feeling funky its Lex I say making alex laugh.

The car is ready, the man continues.

We'll be right out, alex tells the man

I feel like Alice in wonderland when she fell into the rabbits hole and had no idea where she would land.

Alex laughs, placing something around my shoulders and I realise its his leather jacket, I hug it closer to my body.

The air can be a bit too much right now, he says.

I nod and I feel myself moving but am stopped and alex lifts me up bridal style, I laugh holding the jacket closer to my body, now when I go to heaven, I could tell people I entered a fancy plane A.K.A private jet

Alex laughs and I feel a strong gust of wind goosebumps covering my feet's

Fuck that's cold, I mumble snuggling up to alex.
Soon I find myself in a car.

Alex?? I try to grab his hand

Am right here no worries he grabs my hand.

I sigh all this is unnecessary

He laughs, no its not.

The worst part, I don't think I can guess at all

Even better alex replies