|chapter 27|

Sophia POV

When I finally decide to get out of bed from being fed too much I look through my clothes finding my peach sweater and black jeans I wear them while Alex is in the shower.

I comb my hair down and decide to apply light makeup.

When he steps out with a towel around his waist am trying to convince myself not to get naked and ask him to have his way with me.

When he's dressed we both step out with that stupid fedora on his head and glasses, I don't mind am in fucking Paris.

Am jumpy when we get in a cab to whatever unknown place were heading to.

So where are we heading first? I finally Stare at Alex after staring at the window gawking at the streets and shops.

Well I was thinking we go to the Latin quarter first then the place de la Concorde then lastly the pantheon, we can't go everywhere in two days since were leaving tomorrow evening.

I pout, I'll take anything, this is awesome.

He smiles running his hand through my hair, we can try some good restaurants I know but I assure you tomorrow will be better than this.

You know, if we were still back in London in my small apartment together I would still be happy, being in Paris is just a plus I laugh placing a small kiss on his lips.

He laughs, as he said we spent the whole day having fun, using his phone to take pictures, by night am stuffed and we end up passing out as soon as we reach the room.

****

The next morning when I wake up the first thing I decide to do is get a book and cuddle up in a chair in the library, my feet's are aching and I can't sleep anyway and I have to wait for Alex to wake up so I do exactly that.

Hey what are you doing here? Alex walks into the room after 2 hours of my head buried in the book I was reading.

Hey good morning I peck his lips as he bends down over my chair to reach me.

Morning, but why are you awake? He frowns slightly at me

Could not sleep anymore, so where are we heading to today?

We can just take a walk and I can show you around a little and I hope you have a large stomach cause am gonna fill you up.

I laugh, I'm always hungry.

He nods, I'll go take a shower.

I nod, hey Lex

Uh?

Do you think I can get a phone maybe at a mall and I need to get some things for my friends.

Apart from the apparent chocolate from the plane you kept for them he eyes the chocolate wrappers around me and on the floor.

I pout, I was hungry

And chocolate fixed that? He laughs

I laugh not really

He pecks my lips again, I love the taste of chocolate on you.