|Chapter 30|

Honestly I've been waiting to write this chapter.

Sophia POV

Alex? I whisper

Uh? Lara turns to me confused....

I rub my eyes, walking closer to the TV I bit my lip, staring at a guy that looks exactly like Alex.

Who is that? I turn to her

She looks like she's about to have a stroke and a heart attack conjoined, what did you just say?

I said who is that? I furrow my brows

That's the Prince of England!!! She gushes

Hmmm Royalty? I ask dumbly

Yes, she turns my head back to him on the screen where a woman in a silk red dress joins him with brown hair and grey eyes, she looks elegant and beautiful, I raise a brow, she's perfect.

I roll my eyes, he looks a lot like Alex I mumble laughing nervously

What?? She stares at me

Yea I nod, its just, Alex has a small birth mark by the side of his ear but of course they don't give a close up of the man on the TV.

She furrows her brows grabbing her phone

What are you doing?

She bit her lip opening up goggle

I turn back to the TV studying the man, he's so much more different from alex, the one on TV looks elegant and posh while my Alex acts like a bad boy and gentleman joint together, so its impossible maybe he's just a look alike I shrug.

The news concerns him and the lady beside him, about them being in an engagement but they can't tell yet.

I look closely and figure out the Lady is the duchess of Spain, how fancy I giggle to myself

Uhm soph? I turn to Lara losing my concentration from the TV which finally changes to another news.

What? I turn to her

Is the birth mark shaped like a small Bunny?

I nod, how do you even know that?

Because that's the same birthmark Prince Eric has she shrieks thrusting the phone into my face.

I shake my head maybe its just a coincidence, there is no way I've been dating a prince for this long, I give her my usual smile.

Where is Alex right now? Call him!!

He's in Spain for work, I say but stop before realising what I just said putting the two together, the smile I have slips off my face

Its just a coincidence I repeat in my head, grabbing my phone I call Alex but it immediately jumps to voicemail, come on Alex pick up!!!

I turn back to Lara eyes wide who is seriously going through pages of pages on her phone till she clicks on one.

Look soph you need to breath, maybe it's just a big coincidence that you are dating an exact look alike of the Prince and they happen to be in the same country at the same time she wince at the absurd statement

Way to make me feel better I snort I run my hand through my hair I feel like screaming and tears sting my eyes when I realise the news, an engagement he's getting married oh my God!!

Calm down soph, we just have to check out some things okay 2 months ago he disappeared for two weeks right?

I nod he was in Afghanistan I nod

She bit her lip and continues to type on her phone, she bit her lip, Prince Eric was in Afghanistan then too for  military training

Oh my God, Alex came back with bruises!!!! That bastard!!!!
How dare he?

So he never said anything about all this? Soph stares at me with sympathy her phone beside her

I have been dating the damn Prince for over 2 months and I did not know, damn him, when I get my hands on him!! I say angrily

I want to scream but I hold it, I want to cry but I don't l

He's getting engaged I sit next to her, this was all a damn game to him.
you know he finally got what he want!!! I scream, I can literally feel my heart breaking

I fell in his trap, why don't I use the dumb girl who doesn't know me for my entertainment, I say realising they are tears gushing out of my eyes since Lara's form is now blurry.

Oh Sophia she scoots to me hugging me closer to her body.

He said he loved me Lara I whisper, it was all a lie and I fell for it I sob, covering my mouth with my hands, he has been lying to me all this while Lara, why did he have to do this to me?

Is this karma?
I've done nothing wrong, first was my family, then Johnny and now Alex or whatever his name is, what did I do to deserve this?

You still have Rosie and John, and me and the rest at work, we are your family soph and you won't let any man make you cry come on soph, you're our sunshine.

I shake my head, Lara he used me I whisper, I was all a game, he wanted to have some fun and I was right there.

How did I not think of this I rub my forehead standing up I pace the room, the TV long forgotten, would he had continued with the whole thing? I've fallen so deep Lara and now what do I do? I turn to her, tears streaming down my face

How did I not suspect this, Paris, the expensive restaurants, covering his face anywhere he goes, the jet, the secluded cabin, not wanting to meet my friends and family I whisper, oh my God, the men in suits I always noticed them around and I thought they were just regular customers Lara, am so dumb!!! I've always been, that's why Johnny dumped me the moment he got his chance!!!

Why do men always use me? I turn to her why??? From high school till this day Lara, I've been used why? Am a good person right?

Look soph you need to calm down and when you see him you can talk to him.

Talk to him!!!! Am going to punch him in the damn face!! When I set my eyes on him I angrily wipe off my tears but more pour down my cheeks

She sighs, soph you need to calm down and sleep, you said he was going to show up Saturday right?

I nod

Then all you have to do is sit down and talk to him like the lady you are.

I give her my best fake smile, do I look like a lady to you Lara? I've been to jail on more occasions you can count, I flew past oceans to get away from my problems and he doesn't even know that, yet am treated like trash, am going to do what I always do when a guy plays with me

TP his house? She shook her head with furrowed brows, I don't think you can do that to the Buckingham palace.

No not TP his house, beat the living fuck out of him, I say wiping away my tears sitting next to her.

Are you okay? She turns to me

Am just great I give her a smile.

You're not crying anymore?

I won't cry, that's the first and last time I cry over a man Lara.

Good he doesn't deserve it, who knew the Prince was such a jerk!!

Well now we know I say staring straight ahead my heart silently breaking.