~Chapter 29~

*???'s P.O.V.*

I run towards the house. I ran inside to find Dante making a late night snack. I saw him look at me, but no words came out of his mouth. I have to tell someone, then my revenge can start! I walk into my room, grabbing my phone. Pulling up Katelyn's number, I started to text her...

.....................................................

*Y/n's P.O.V.* *A month later* 

We came back home a few weeks ago, and we had to buy new houses. The mayor blew up our houses for some weird reason. The thing is... 

Everyone moved AWAY from me... I didn't understand. I was their friends. Even Zane left... I'm his closest friend, or so I thought. I went to visit Aaron the other day... I found him and Aph in the living room. They were kissing, and then I realized that...

They were together.

I ran away towards my car, knowing there was no hope. 

..........................

(Present Day)

I was taking a walk. Looking around, I realized I was lost. 

"Are you serious..." I mutter under my breath. I turned onto a street. Worst mistake.

There they were. Aphmau in a wedding dress, Aaron in a suit and tie. All of my friends, dancing in the street. It was raining, but they didn't care. I felt tears running down my cheeks, or the rain. I didn't know anymore. 

I saw Zane then. He was standing under a tree, tears on his cheeks. Kawaii~Chan was with a different man... I wanted to call out to him, but my words were stuck in my throat. I felt like my world was falling apart. Let me rephrase that.

It was. 

I saw Aphmau, her bright smile spread on her face. She was dancing, ever so happily. Until her eyes met mine. It was kind of hard to see through the rain, but I knew she was looking at me. Aphmau had stopped dancing as she looked at me. Katelyn saw and turned towards me. 

'Y/n! You're here! We're sorry for the pain and suffering of betrayal we put you through!' is what I wanted them to say. I wouldn't believe any word of it. What broke my heart though, is the fact that the way they were looking at me, was cold. Then they turned away and started dancing again. 

I felt like I was going to break down. Zane was looking this way, and we met eye contact. There was sadness in his eyes, but I saw a spark of happiness burst in his eyes. It immediately disappeared. He looked away, more tears streaming down his cheeks. 

I started walking again. Down the street, passing Zane. I kept my eyes on the ground, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze. 

"Y/n..." I recognized the voice. I turned around to face Travis. I couldn't meet his eyes. 

"Y-Yes...?" I say. 

"Let me show you something." It was all he said before grabbing my hand gently. He was taking me towards Aaron and Aphmau's house. Travis opens the door, pulling me inside. 

"Travis, what are you doing? We couldn't be in here." I panic. He didn't let go of my hand as he walked me through the house. Pictures on the walls of them. All of them are of them. 

Aaron.

Aphmau. 

Was this all a lie? 

There was no love between us. Aaron and I. None. Travis squeezed my hand gently. 

"Why are you showing this to me?" I ask, trying not to show my pain. 

"Because..." Travis led me upstairs. He quietly opened the door, and there was Lucinda. She turned around. 

"Y/n! There you are!" Her voice, her happiness, fake. 

"What?" I ask gently, trying to show my innocence. 

"Sweetie, don't you realize? You ruined everything!" Lucinda's tone of voice turned angry in a second. I didn't want to hear it. I ran past Travis and outside into the street. I forgot the others were there. I saw Lucinda and Travis quickly run over to the group. Except Aph walked towards me. She stopped though before walking back, as if changing her mind. 

I met Aaron's eyes. Before I knew it, he ran towards my side. 

"AARON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Aphmau yelled. 

"YOU'RE ALL WRONG! I SHOULD'VE NEVER MARRIED YOU! WHAT YOU SAID WAS A LIE!" Aaron shouts, anger and sadness in his voice. 

"W-What?" Aph's voice cracked. 

"You said all of that to get what you wanted. All of it. You knew in high school that I loved someone else." Aaron spoke. Everyone was quiet. Travis pulls out a gun, pointing it at Aaron. 

"You're the reason why! You broke all of us down, so now you have to die!" Travis yells. Everything went in slow motion. I ran towards Aaron. I knew my time was up as I ran, getting closer to him. I heard the gunshot, right as I stopped in front of him. 

I felt the pain, straight into my heart as I fall forward.

Everything ended for me, right then.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

............................................