~Chapter 13~

Alright, once again, I will exlciam to you what is happening. Y/n is getting ready to go to College! She succeeded Highschool with good grades.

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I finish packing up my stuff. I look around my room. I'll miss this place... I've lived here for 4 years...

I sigh before picking up my stuff. I walk downstairs to see mom and dad standing there.

"Hello sweetheart. Are you ready to go?" Dad asks me.

"Yep! I'm ready to go!" I say cheerfully. I've missed Blaze since he left. He's been in College for a year now. I'm going to Falcon Claw University.

"Well, let's go!" Dad helps me carry my stuff. He puts my stuff in the trunk. I turn around and realize that he wasn't coming with me.

"I have work, sweetie. I love you." Dad says sadly. I hug him.

"Goodbye dad." I mutter. He ruffles my hair a little with a smile. I then pull away before getting in the car with mom.

The ride was quiet. I look over at her and I could tell she was thinking. I didn't want to interrupt, so I curled up and I fell asleep.

.........................

I slowly open my eyes. I blink and adjust my eyes to the bright sun. I slowly sit up and I look around. I saw the campus ahead.

Once we reached the campus, mom helps me carry my stuff. Mom pulls out a packet and looks at it before walking into one of the dorm buildings.

She looks at the board and looks at the numbers, and then the packet.

"Room 622." Mom mutters before picking up my stuff. I follow her up the stairs all the way to the 6th floor. Once we reach it, she opens the door.

My eyes widen at who was in there.

"Kawaii~Chan!?!?!?!" I shout excitedly. Kawaii~Chan turns around and smiles brightly.

"Y/n~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan stops what she was doing and she hugs me tightly. Mom giggles and she sets my stuff inside. Once Kawaii~Chan and I break the hug, I turn to Mom.

"Well, I guess its goodbye." I say. Mom smiles and I hug her. We all were silent until we broke the hug

"I want you to visit us, alright?" Mom looks at me. I nod before she walks down the stairs. I turn to Kawaii~Chan.

"We're roommates! Isn't this exciting!?" I ask joyfully. She was jumping in excitement. We walk back into the room and I start to unpack my stuff and make my half of the dorm.

I made it feel like home. Once it was finished, I look at Kawaii~Chan.

"Let's go get Kawaii~Chan and Y/n~Chan's schedule!" Kawaii~Chan squeaks in excitement. I follow her down the stairs.

"Over the summer, Kawaii~Chan came and explored the place!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims. I smile as she takes me to where we get schedules.

*After they get their schedules*

"Man, I'm not used to having gaps in between classes like this before." I tell her.

"Same. When does Y/n~Chan get out of classes?" Kawaii~Chan asks. I look at the last class and when it ends.

"4:00." I tell her. Kawaii~Chan frowns.

"Kawaii~Chan gets out at 4:30." Kawaii~Chan mutters sadly. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's only 30 minutes off." I try cheering her up. She smiles.

"Well, classes don't start until tomorrow, so let's go search for Kawaii~Chan's and Y/n~Chan's classes!" Kawaii Chan says happily. I nod and we go and search for our classes.

*After searching for classes*

Once we finished, we sat on a bench in the park. It was beautiful. It's not like the park with the playgrounds and such. It had trees and a pathway, and benches with shade. It felt nice.

"Kawaii~Chan heard about a Coffee Shop in campus if Y/n~Chan wants to go there." Kawaii~Chan mentions.

"Ya! Let's go!" I smile and stood up. Kawaii~Chan leads me across campus to the Coffee Shop. We walk inside and I take in the smell and I smile to myself.

We walk up to the cashier and I look at the menu. My eyes flicker to the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I wasn't surprised, since it was Autumn.

"Pumpkin Spice Lattes?" I whisper to Kawaii~Chan. She nods and I turn around and I find a two person table next to the window. I sit down and Kawaii~Chan walks over to me after ordering.

Soon enough, our orders were ready. I get up and I walk over and I pick up the cups. I walk back and I set the cups down. Kawaii~Chan takes one and I take the other.

We had a good time, catching up from what we did over the summer as we drank our Lattes. Kawaii~Chan and I were really good friends in High School, and now that we're roommates, it makes it even better!

Once we finished our Lattes, we get up and left. We walk through the park area and I look up at the sky. The sun was setting, and the sky was a nice orangeish pink color.

"Well, it's time we get back. I have a class at 8:30 tomorrow." I tell Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan nods and we start to head back. I look over and I saw a guy with a black and red jacket and the hood was up.

He had a red bandana covering his eyes. He glanced over at me and he immediately looks away before walking into another dorm building. I shrug it off and smile before walking up with Kawaii~Chan.

Kawaii~Chan uses her key to the dorm and we walk inside. She locks the door so no creeps walk in, in the middle of the night. I change into my comfy pajamas and I crawl into my bed.

I pull out my phone and I set my alarm for 7:30. That should be enough time to get ready and get there to my first class.

I turn off my phone and I curl up in my bed and I turn off my light. I slowly close my eyes, and I drift off into a light sleep.

Y/n is in College now! Her first day is tomorrow! Even better, Kawaii~Chan is her roommate!Who will she meet? Any enemies? Who was the guy in the red and black jacket with the bandana? Comment down below!

I hope you enjoyed!

~Ash