~Chapter 4~

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

The soft guitar playing continued. I calmed me down.

"Are you ok?" I heard a voice, and I realize it was a guy.

"Y-Yeah." I lie.

"You were crying. What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's stupid. You know Ivy and her gang. Well, they kept telling me to stay away from Garroth. He's my friend. I've only known him for two days, but he's a good person. Then Lily hurt me. I shouldn't be crying..." I tell him.

"Everyone has moments when they need to cry. But ya, I know them." He says.

"Can we just... talk?" I ask him.

"Ya." He replied. Then we start to chit chat. It was nice. Then the bell rang.

"See you tomorrow." I say.

"Alright." He mutters and I stood up. I walk out of the music room and I go to my locker. Aphmau was there.

"Where did you go?" She asks.

"O-Oh! U-um... I'd rather not say..." I say, and she nods. I grab my things for Witchcraft. I wave goodbye to Aph before walking to Witchcraft. I walk inside. I didn't recognize anyone. All of the desks were high tables, and the seats were higher up. I sit down in the back, next to two girls.

They both look at me.

"Hi! I'm Lucinda, and this is Katelyn." Lucinda introduces.

"Oh hey Katelyn!" I wave. She smiles.

"I didn't know you were in Witchcraft!" Katelyn sounded surprised. I giggle. They bell rang, and the teacher walked in.

"Hello class! I'm Miss Hyria. Your Witchcraft teacher. As you may guess, we'll be working a lot with Magic and potions. Let's get started!" She sounded happy. I smile as she starts to teach. Soon enough, it was almost time to go.

"On Monday is when we'll work more with potions. So be ready for that!" Hyria tells us. Then the bell rang. I walk out of the classroom and I go to my locker. Aphmau was there again.

I grab my things for Art and then we go to class. I noticed Garroth and Laurence were there.

"Hey girls!" Laurence waves.

"Hi!" Aphmau waves, and we sit next to them. Class soon enough started.

"Alright class, welcome to Art! Today I just want to see where you guys are at! Draw a sketch of anything you want!" The Art teacher smiles. I start to draw.

 I start to draw

What you draw.

"And stop! Time is up! Turn in your drawings, and then pack up. The bell will ring in a couple of minutes." The Art teacher tells us. I stood up with everyone. I write my name in the corner before turning it in.

I start talking to Laurence until the bell rang. I walk out of the classroom.

"Time for gym!" Aphmau sounded excited. I smile and we put our things away. We walk down to gym. We go into the locker room and I saw Ivy. Are you kidding me... 

"Well well well, it's miss crybaby." Ivy snickered. I growl, wanting to punch her. Aphmau pulls me away and we change.

"Stay calm Y/n." Aphmau tells me. I nod and we go out to the gym. The guys were there. I smile at Zane.

"We're going to play Kickball!" The Coach tells us. I smile brightly.

"Boys Vs. Girls!" The boys chant. The coach chuckles.

"Sure! Boys kick first!" The coach calls. The boys smirk and then they go over to the wall, lining up. Us girls spread out.

*Later on...*

The score was tied. 20-20. Us girls were kicking. I was the last person to kick. A boy pitches the ball. I kick it was all the power I had. I sprint to first. A guy dropped the ball. I sprint to second.

"THROW THE BALL!" Dante yells. A guy throws the ball as I was running to third. I jump over the ball and it hits the wall. I back flip to home and the girls cheer. I got a glimpse of Aaron. He was glaring at me. I giggle slightly.

"Alright, go change! The bell will ring in five minutes!" The coach calls. The girls all run to the girls locker room. I quickly change, and I got a glimpse of Ivy glaring at me. The bell rang, and Aphmau waves goodbye to me.

I walk up to Werewolf class. I sat next to Aaron again.

"What do you want?" Aaron scoffs.

"Um, we're suppose to seat in the same seats as yesterday, dummy." I say, looking at him. Aaron rolls his eyes, and then the bell rang. The Werewolf starts his lesson. I was taking notes. I look out of the corner of my eye to see Aaron looking over at me. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I quickly hid it.

I continue to listen to the teacher. He was exclaiming a lot to us. Soon enough, the bell rang.

"Have a good day!" The Werewolf teacher waves goodbye to us and we leave. I go to my locker to grab my things. I sigh and I walk outside. I saw Zane.

"Hey Zane!" I wave. He turns around and waves.

"We have to walk home with Garroth and his friend." Zane sounded annoyed. I giggle.

"Come on, they are over there." I point at them. Zane rolls his eye and we walk over to them.

"Hey Zane!" Vylad smiles.

"Ugh... can we just go?" Zane mutters.

"Sure!" Vylad smiles brighter. We all start to walk home. I was talking with Vylad. Soon enough, we reached my house.

"Bye Y/n!" Vylad waves goodbye. I wave before walking inside my house. Blaze was doing homework.

"Homework on your first day?" I ask.

"Ya... it sucks." Blaze sighs. I giggle and I walk upstairs. I set my bag down before going to my laptop. I make another Nightcore song. As it uploads, I go downstairs. I could smell hotdogs. I sat at the table, across from Blaze. We eat in silence. I heard the door open. I turn around.

"MOM!" Blaze jumps from his seat and hugs mom. She giggles ad hugs him back. Once they broke the hug, I hug her. She hugs me back.

"Now, go to bed. It's 8:30." Mom tells us. I go upstairs and I change into my pajamas and I go over to my laptop. The video posted and I smile. I then shut off my laptop. I crawl onto my bed after turning off the lights. I slowly fall asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed!

~Ash