~Chapter 12~

I don't want anyone confused, so I'm going to exclaim it now. It is now The Fourth Quarter of Highschool. Y/n went to Prom with Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan. They had a blast. They have a week of school left. Now, onto the story.

DO NOT PLAY SONG YET!!!!!!!!!!

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I walk to lunch, smiling. One week of school left! I walk towards the lunch room and I sit down in front of the door where the boy was. I start texting FC. 

(FC- FC, Y- You)

Y- Hey FC!

I heard a vibration on the other side of the door. I didn't really think about it.

FC- Hey Shu! How are you?

Y- Good! What about you?

Once again, something vibrated on the other side of the door.

"Are you texting someone?" The boy asks.

"Ya..." I mutter. 

FC- There's someone on the other side of the door that's texting someone... and every time I text you, the girl's phone vibrates.

My eyes widen at the text.

Shu- Y-You can't be serious... 

"Wait a second..." The boy says. 

Shu- I'll knock three times...

I turn around and I knock on the door three times.

FC- Your right behind this door...

I stood up. I stare at the door. The door opens to reveal...

"YOU!?" Both Aaron and I yell.

"No... no, no, no! It can't be you! You can't be FC!" I cry, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I-I-I-" Aaron stutters.

"I-I can't do this!" I cry, turning around and I walk to the door. I felt Aaron grab my hand.

"Wait, please!" Aaron says, holding onto my hand.

"Its true! I'm FC!" Aaron tells me.

"B-but I don't like you!" I say.

"Y-you don't like FC?" Aaron asks, hurtfulness in his voice.

"No! I don't like Aaron! Especially during the last couple of months! I love FC!" I exclaim to him.

"I think Y/n is annoying, but I love Shu..." Aaron mutters. I stay quiet.

"B-but I'm glad it was you..." Aaron looks at me.

"H-huh?" I say, looking at Aaron.

"N-nevermind! D-do you just want to... talk? Until lunch is over?" Aaron asks me.

"Ya..." I smile. We sit down on the floor next to the door and we talk. I enjoyed it. Even if he's been a jerk for the past few months.

....................

It was the last day of school. I was in Werewolf Class, the last class of the day.

"Isn't this exciting?! The last day!!!" Dottie was jumping around the room happily. I couldn't help but think.

It's Aaron's last day before he goes to college...

I look at Aaron. He was staring out the window. I smile. The bell rang, and everyone ran out into the halls to leave.

After about 15 minutes, I was able to get to my locker. I grab everything and I put it in my bag. I then remember.

It may be too late!