~Chapter 18~

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I slowly open my eyes. I was in Aaron's house. I realize I was on his couch, and the TV was off. I try to sit up, but something pulled me down.

I look over and I saw Aaron. I blush badly. Were we... cuddling?

I try not to wake him as I gently unwrap his arms from me. I look at the time. 12:32am.

It's Midnight?!

I stood up and Aaron slowly sits up.

"What time is it...?" He mutters.

"Its past Midnight... I should get back." I say, looking at him. He looks at me.

"Alright. I should've woken you up earlier." Aaron tells me. I shake my head no.

"I was comfortable." I say, smiling. A smile grew on his face. I waved goodbye before walking outside. It was freezing. I forgot it was cold...

I heard footsteps from behind me.

"You can stay here, if you want. It's cold out here." I heard Aaron say. I turn around.

"A-Are you sure?" I ask.

"I can tell the girls that you fell asleep and it was too cold to get back." Aaron exclaims.

"Alright." I mutter before running inside. Aaron chuckles as he closes the front door. I look at him.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I say, sitting down. Aaron say next to me.

"Alright. And hey, don't be surprised if you get questioned tomorrow." He chuckled. I giggle, and he got up and grabs a blanket.

I lay down on the couch and Aaron drapes the blanket over me. I smile and he heads for the stairs.

"Come upstairs if you need anything." Aaron told me before going upstairs. I smile before slowly closing my eyes, and falling asleep.

*The next Morning*

There was loud knocking on the door. I slowly open my eyes. I look over and saw a shirtless Aaron walk downstairs. I blush a little as he opens the door.

"Yes...?" He mutters.

"Where is Y/n!? She didn't come home last night!" I heard Katelyn yell. Oh no...

"She fell asleep after watching Anime, and it was too cold to go back." Aaron exclaims.

"Oh... well, she needs to come back! We're going shopping at noon." Katelyn tells him.

"But it's only 8:30. Ok..." Aaron mutters before turning around. I quickly made it look like I was asleep. Katelyn walks in and shuts the door.

I heard Aaron's footsteps come closer. He kneeled down and gently shook me. I slowly open my eyes.

"Katelyn's here." He told me. Don't blush... Don't blush... Dang it!

Katelyn was wondering around, and Aaron chuckled slightly.

"Your cute, you know? But you should get going." Aaron whispers. I blush and I get up. Katelyn looks over.

"Let's go Y/n. Thanks for telling me what happened Aaron." Katelyn looks at Aaron, and he nodded. I smile.

Katelyn and I leave and we headed back.

"Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan wanted to go Christmas Shopping." Katelyn exclaimed to me. I nod. Once we reached the house I went upstairs to my room.

I changed into a comfy pair of Winter clothes (You can choose what to wear.) I walk to the bathroom and I brush through my h/l h/c hair. Once I finish I wash my face and I go downstairs.

The girls were watching the News. I look over and I watch.

"Today will be a cold Winter day-" I walk away. I love Winter! It's one of my favorite seasons.

"Have you girls had breakfast?" I ask.

"No." Aphmau replied.

"I'll make breakfast then." I announce before grabbing pancake mix. I began to make pancakes. I cut then into different shapes. I did that all of the time with mine when I was younger.

"Pancakes are ready!" I call as I finish putting on the syrup. The girls got up and picked up their plates. I picked up mine and we all went to the living room.

I sat down on the comfy couch next to Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn turns on an Anime. I smile as we watch it as we ate.

........................

I looked at the clock. 11:45. I look at the girls. We've been binge watching the Anime Fairy Tail for the last few hours.

"Let's go Christmas Shopping!" Aphmau announces jumping to her feet. I smile as we run out the door.

We pile into Katelyn's car and she drives us to the mall. We sang to the music on the radio on the way there. Once we reached the mall, we practically ran inside.

We look around for a Christmas looking shop. Luckily for me, I could see one and I speed walk there.

"Hey!" Katelyn yells, chasing me. I giggle and I walk inside. This is Christmas Heaven...

*After a long day of shopping...*

We were in Katelyn's packed car, and Katelyn was driving us home. I smile as I stare out the window.

Once we pulled into the driveway we all pile out and help carry stuff in.

"We've been Christmas Shopping for over 5 hours!" Aphmau gasped. Katelyn and I look at her.

"Do we looked shocked?" Katelyn and I say at the same time. We all giggle.

"Kawaii~Chan is excited for Christmas! Even better, it's only a week away!" Kawaii~Chan was jumping up and down.

"Yeah! Let's put up the Christmas Decorations! I heard that there was a judging event in the neighborhood and the winner gets $100 for the best Christmas Decorations!" Aphmau exclaims happily.

Katelyn and I immediately pull out the Christmas lights, while Aph and Kawaii~Chan pull out the inflatable snowman and Deer.

"So, when is this competition?" I ask as we untangle stuff.

"Tomorrow night. I'd rather get it done now, so that then we have tomorrow if we need to get anything else." Aphmau exclaims. I nod, and then I start carrying the lights outside.

Once the girls finished carrying out stuff, I pull out the ladder. All of sudden, something hit my back. I turn around to see an ice cold snowball. I look to see Laurence, Dante, Garroth, and Travis smirking.

You guys are on.

Oh snap!!! Snowball fight!!! I'm sorry for the wait, trying to post on a YouTube channel AND posting on Wattpad is kinda hard. Don't worry! I'll get back on schedule soon! I hope you enjoyed!

~Ash