~Chapter 10~

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I walk to Aphmau's house. I was carrying my stuff to her house. Today, Aphmau asked me to have a sleepover with her. Of course, I say yes.

I walk up to the door and I ring the doorbell. The door opens, revealing a jumpy Aphmau.

"First one here! Come in!" Aphmau opens the door wide and steps out of the way. I walk in. Her house was really nice.

Aphmau pulls me to her room and I set my stuff down. The doorbell rings and Aphmau, once again, runs to the door and opens it.

"Hey Aph-" A girl was cut off by Aphmau dragging her to Aphmau's room. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were shoved into the room.

"Sit down. I have an idea." Aphmau says happily. I sit down on the floor, and the girls follow.

"Tell me your crush!" Aphmau smirks. I blush. I don't really...have a crush.

"Well... There's Travis..." Katelyn mutters. Aphmau squeals. Kawaii Chan blushes.

"K-Kawaii Chan likes Z-Zane~Kun." Kawaii Chan stutters. I smile.

"Awwww." I aw.

"What about you, Aph?" Katelyn smirks at her.

"W-well... I-I like..." Aphmau stutters.

"Aaron."

My heart stops.

"YES! YES YES YES!" Katelyn cheers, while Kawaii Chan squeals. I was silent.

"W-what about you Y/n?" Aphmau turns to me.

"No one, really." I admit. I mean, I may like Aaron, but it's not a full crush.

"Oh..." Aphmau frowns. I stay quiet.

"Anyways, let's get this sleepover started!" Aphmau changes the mood quickly.

*Timeskip to Midnight*

"Ok, Aph, no more creepy stories. Let's go outside, where things actually get creepy." Katelyn smirks. I shiver. Great.

The four of us stood up and we quietly go downstairs and out the door. The weather felt nice, which was good. We start walking down the sidewalk in silence.

All of a sudden footsteps were heard. I turn around to see someone dressed in black. Aphmau took off running. Katelyn and Kawaii Chan run after her, and I follow from behind.

Honestly, I was scared. Someone following you, at night. The person starts following us.

"Run!" I yell, but not loud enough to wake anyone. I then notice we were heading towards my house. I saw Blaze and his friends outside.

We reach them and they pull us inside. I notice that Aaron grabbed me, when Aphmau was closest to him.

Aphmau pulls out her phone and I notice she was texting her mom that we were at my house.

"Are you girls ok?" Rylan asks us. We nod.

"Well, since you all are here... let's play Truth or Dare!" Blaze announced. We all sit in a circle.

"Alright... Katelyn, truth or Dare?" Blaze asks.

"Dare!" Katelyn was confident.

"I date you to prank call Travis." Blaze tells her. She picks up the house phone and calls Travis.

"This is Pizza Hut speaking, your pizza can not be delivered to your house because your pizza is frozen. Just like your heart." Katelyn made her voice sound like a guy. We try not to laugh. Katelyn ends the call. Then we continue playing Truth or Dare.

*Timeskip to 5:00am*

"We should probably head back." Aphmau announced.

"Ya.. Let's go. See you boys on Monday!" Katelyn waves before the four of us girls leave. I walk outside and down the sidewalk.

"That was a lot of fun!" Kawaii Chan squeaks, smiling.

"It was!" Aphmau replies joyfully. I smile. We reach Aphmau's house and we all go upstairs.

"I'm going to sleep." Katelyn collapses onto her sleeping bag.

"Same. Night girls." Aphmau falls too. Both Aphmau and Katelyn fall asleep. Kawaii Chan looks at me.

"Follow Kawaii Chan." Kawaii Chan whispers as she walks out into the hallway. I follow her and Kawaii Chan shuts the door.

"Kawaii Chan thinks she knows why Y/n~Chan didn't say she had a crush." Kawaii Chan admits. I bit my lip.

"Y/n~Chan likes Aaron~Kun, doesn't she?" Kawaii~Chan asks. I froze. W-will she get mad at me? At this point, I do like Aaron.

"I-I... yes." I admit. Oh god...

Kawaii Chan's eyes lit up.

"Yes!" Kawaii Chan quietly cheers. I smile.

"Let's just... get some sleep." I say, and she nods in agreement. We walk back inside and I fall onto my sleeping bag before falling into deep sleep.

*Timeskip to Morning*

I felt someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes.

"Y/n! Get up! Blaze is here!" A tired Aphmau muttered. I get up and I grab my stuff. I notice that I was the last friend to leave.

I wave goodbye before walking outside.

"Where have you been? Sleeping?" Blaze asks, concerned.

"Ya, what else? We stayed up till 5 in the morning, and Werewolves need their sleep." I tell him. Blaze chuckles.

"Its 1pm, sis." Blaze looks at me.

"Oh." I say, not surprised. We reach our house and I go upstairs and I set my stuff down. I go to my computer and I start making YouTube videos.

*Another magical timeskip*

It was Sunday night, and I was listening to music as I play Minecraft. I know, it's not popular, but I love it. I heard a knock on my door.

"Ya?" I call, pausing the music and game.

"Someone's here." Blaze opens the door. I stood up.

"Who is it?" I ask, looking at him.

"I can't tell you." Blaze smirks before walking away. I sigh and get up. I walk downstairs and I go to the door. I open it to reveal someone I didn't expect.

"Hey Aaron!" I smile and wave.

"Hey. You forgot this." Aaron hands me a note.

"Huh?" I ask, but he shuts the door. Blaze looks at me.

"What was that all about? What does it say?" Blaze curiously asks. I open it.

I will find you. You can't hide from me. Your blood on my knife will prove to my master that your just what he's looking for. -???

My eyes widen. Blaze looks at me wide eyed.

"What does that mean?" Blaze's voice was shaky. I was shaking, bit I was able to say something.

"I don't know. But this doesn't sound good."

Who wrote the note? What does the note mean? Comment down below! I hope you enjoyed!

~Ash