~Chapter 20~

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

"Ya, Christmas is Tomorrow." Katelyn told her. Aphmau nearly fainted.

"Well, come on!" Aphmau grabbed her and and ran downstairs to get Christmas Decorations. I look at Kawaii~Chan and sigh. 

"Hey Y/n~Chan, can she deliver these invitations to everyone? Kawaii~Chan needs to finish these sweets and won't have time to deliver them." Kawaii~Chan asked me. 

"Of course!" I say, taking the invitations from the counter. I slip on my boots and I walk outside. A cold breeze hit my skin, making me shiver slightly. I walk across the street towards the guy's house. I walk up to the door and knock.

"I'LL GET IT!" I heard Dante yell. I giggle slightly and wait. The door swung open, and Dante stood there. 

"Oh hey Y/n! What's up?" Dante greeted.

"Nothing really, here!" I say, handing him an invitation. 

"What's this? Oh! A Christmas party, tonight? We'll be there!" Dante told me as he read the invitation. I smile brightly.

"Awesome! Well, I'll see you tonight!" I wave goodbye before walking down the sidewalk to deliver the rest of the invitations. 

.........................................

I only had one invitation left. I walk across the street to deliver the last one.

Aaron.

I knock on the door, and I wait patiently. The door opened and Aaron stood there.

"H-Hey Y/n!" Aaron stuttered, his cheeks heating up a little. 

"I wanted to give this to you." I hand him an invitation. He read it and smiled.

"I'll be there." Aaron looked at me, smiling. I smile.

"Your shivering, come inside." He opened the door more so I could walk inside. His house was warm and cozy. I kick off my boots and I walk to the living room. I sit on his couch and look at him. 

Aaron wrapped a fluffy red blanket around me before sitting down next to me.

"Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to fall asleep..." I apologize. He looked at me.

"Why are you apologizing? I was ok with it. I mean, you were tired." Aaron exclaimed to me. I nod. 

"Alright. Well, I'll see you tonight." I tell him before getting up. I set the blanket down before slipping on my boots. Aaron opened the door and smiled. I smile and wave before walking outside into the cold. 

I walk back to the house and I walk inside. Aphmau and Katelyn were decorating up the house while Kawaii~Chan was icing and decorating treats. I slip off my boots and I walk over to Kawaii~Chan.

"What time is it?" Aphmau asked. I look at the clock.

"2:30." I tell her, looking at her. 

"You've been gone since 9!" Aphmau looked back. 

"Well... Lucinda and I had a long talk, so..." I exclaim nervously. 

"Oooh, sorry." Aphmau giggles, and I join. Then I start to help Kawaii~Chan. 

"When does the party start?" Katelyn then asked after a long moment of silence. 

"6:00." Aphmau replied. Katelyn nodded in response. 

"So Y/n, did you convince Zane to come?" Aphmau looked over at me. 

"Ya, surprisingly." I say, and Aph sighs in relief. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kawaii~Chan's cheeks bright red. I smirk and raise an eye brow. 

"Oooh~ Someone has a crush~" I tease, nudging Kawaii~Chan slightly. She squeaked, blushing.

"N-No!" She hid her face. I smile and giggle.

"I'm just teasing." I tell her before placing the cupcakes she made on plates. We continue to work until it was close to time...

.......................................................

It was 5:30. I look in the mirror. I was wearing a f/c knee length silk dress with white fluff at the tips. I had my hair in f/h, and I had a f/c Santa hat to match the dress. I slip on f/c fluffy boots and I smile in the mirror. 

I heard the door knock, and I heard lots of talking. They're here! I walk down the stairs and I saw Zane. I walk over, smiling.

"Nice seeing you here." I tease. Zane rolls his eye.

"Whatever." Zane scoffs. I notice him looking over at someone. I look to where he was looking. It was Kawaii~Chan setting plates of treats on the counter. I smirk at Zane.

"Go talk to her." I say. 

"H-Huh!?" Zane stutters.

"I said, Go talk to her." I repeat. 

"F-Fine..." Zane mutters and walks over. I smile before I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Aaron.

"You made it!" I cheer softly and hug him. 

"I told you I'd make it." Aaron chuckled. I smile sweetly before we break the hug. I took in his appearance. He was wearing a red Christmas Sweater. I smile.

"Well, go talk to people!" I break the silence.

"B-But I am. I'm talking to you." He stuttered.

"Besides me. Go make some friends!" I giggle, and Aaron sighs and goes over to Travis. I smile before going over and talking to Lucinda.

.............................................................

It was 8:45. Almost everyone has left. Aaron was helping clean up with Aphmau. I smile. Soon enough, Aaron left. Aphmau watched him leave. I felt jealousy build up inside me, but I shook it off before going to bed. 

*The next morning*

I was stirring around, and I felt something. I try sitting up, but something pulled me back down. I look around, but nothing was there. I shake. I heard giggling.

"W-Who's there?" I stutter. All of a sudden, Katelyn jumped out of nowhere. I jump.

"What the!? KATELYN!" I scream. Katelyn laughs.

"Sorry, sorry, I couldn't help myself. Come on! Kawaii~Chan made breakfast." Katelyn exclaimed and walks downstairs. I follow and I was pancakes shaped in Christmas trees. I smile and ate. I look over to see a note. 

I pick it up and read.

Dear Aaron, 

I love you as more than a friend. Your so sweet and caring. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? 

~Aph 

I felt tears in my eyes.

W-What?

Uh oh... What's going to happen?

Also, I need an OC! It has to be a boy, sorry :p... What I need to know is...

Name:

Favorite Color: 

Favorite Food:

Human, Meif'wa (How ever you spell it), Werewolf:

Outfit:

Anything else:

I hope you enjoyed!