Prologue

PROLOGUE ( N I A L L )

I could see her. She didn't see me, but she saw the crowd that was in front of me. She was right on the side of it. I tried making my way towards her, but the crowd held me back. I pushed away a few of them, but soon enough I was tackled on the ground. Where was the guards?

I tried getting up again, but nothing worked. They were too strong. I tried again, but this time I wanted it more. No one means more to me than the girl on the other side of the crowd. I finally got up and continued trying to get out of the crowd.

I kept calling her name until she finally heard me. As soon as she saw me, tears started running down her face. I only saw her face and her upper body.

I continued to fight throught the crowd to get to her until the guards came. They helped me out of the crowd and pushed the crowd away from me. I thanked them before turning to her.

All I could notice was the tears running down her cheek. Still she looked perfect. I walked closer to her and reached out for her. I grabbed one of her hands and with the other one, I put some of her hair behind her ear.

"Hey.." I whispered. She still didn't look at me. She took her hand way from me and took a step back. That was when I noticed the little girl standing behind her legs.

---------------------------

The prologue was short, but chapter 1 will be longer.