Chapter Seven

Hey Guys, I only just realised that i only posted half of chapter six that's why its so short. So this chapter is the other half. So that's why this one is short as well. Sorry I don't know how i manged to do that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

The sound of my mobile phone ring woke me up. I rolled over in my bed trying to find it on my bedside table. On to discover it was not my on bedside table because I was not in my bed. Judging by the red walls and the fact that everything else was black, I knew exactly where I was. I quickly scrambled out of bed to find my still ringing phone sitting on a black dresser across the room picking it up I answered it.

“Hello?” I said

“Kylah is that you?” Detective Ryan asked

“Yeah sorry just woke up.”

“Well that would explain why you’re not at your office then. “ He says laughing at me through the phone.

I look down at the screen of my phone to see what time it was and finding it was noon the next day.

“Er yeah sorry didn’t get in til late. Had to do some investigating for a client.” I explained.

“No that’s fine I was just calling in to see if we are still on for dinner tonight.”

“Yeah unless you need to cancel?” I ask worried that his changed his mind. I haven’t really been on a date before. Most kids I went to school with were either scared of the way I looked and stayed away from me or bullied me about the way I looked. I mostly kept to myself.

“Nope I don’t need to cancel. So I will pick you up here at seven?” I asked

A smile spread across my face. I have a date! “Yeah see you at seven.” I answer him.

“Great I better get back to work. Bye Kylah.”

“Bye detective.”

I disconnect the call and turn around to find Gabe standing there staring at me.

“Shit Gabe you scared me.”

Gabe shook his head at me “Hey not my fault you were off in la la land with lover boy and you didn’t hear me enter the room.”

It wasn’t until then that I noticed what Gabe was wearing. Well rather what little he was wearing. He was standing there shirtless showing off is incredible body. His eight pack was looking at me daring to touch it. My eyes made their way down his body and I soon discovered he was only wearing a pair of black silk boxes. Yummy I thought to myself. Then blushed when I realised I was standing there staring at his body.

“Er so ah what happened? How did I end up here? I ask looking away from him.

Gabe sniggers at me “Aw you don’t have to look away dove. You can look all you like. I might even let you take it for a test drive.”

“Er no thanks I’ll pass.” I say still not looking at him.

Gabe sighed and walked over to his bed and sat down. “You’re here because your body isn’t used to tracking back so far and when you came back to your body it sort of fired your circuits making you black out.” Gabe explained.

I frown at the information he just shared. “Will that happen every time I track back that far?”

“No. It won’t be as bad, you’ll still have some major side effects but eventually your body will get used to it.”

I nod my head so he knew I heard him. A thought occurred to me so I turned to face him. “Did you check out the warehouse where they took him?”

“Yeah it was empty so they obviously moved him somewhere else. So we need you to go to the warehouse and track him from there.” Gabe told me.

“Ok but it won’t be today.”

“What? Why not the sooner you do it the sooner we find him.” Gabe asked.

“Because I have just woken up from the last track I did looking for him and I have a date tonight and I’m not going to risk missing it because I black out again.” I tell him honestly.

“So that was your boyfriend on the phone?” Gabe asks sounding angry.

I shake my head. “No he only asked me on a date yesterday.”

Gabe rubs his face with his hands “Fine will go to the warehouse tomorrow then.” he grumbles out.

“Great” I say with false enthusiasm, “I need to get back to my office.” I walk past Gabe heading for the door. As I pass Gabe he grabs me by the elbow and pulls me towards his body. I look up at him and frown but before I could ask him what his doing, he crashes his lips down on mine. I don’t take long for me to snap out of my shock and start kissing him back. He licks my lower lip and I open my mouth and allow his tongue entry. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my body tight against his. Finally coming to my senses, I pull myself away from him.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. “Why did you do that?”

Gabe just shrugs. “I’ve been wanting to do that since I first seen you at the condo. When you walk past me I couldn’t resist.” He then gave me a cheeky smile.

“Yeah well don’t do it again,” I mumble, turn, and leave the room.