Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

"Now Kylah, there is no need to do tha..."

Gabe's words were cut off buy me throwing him across the room, a loud crashing sound soon followed.

"I sometimes really hate you." Gabe groaned rolling o the ground.

I shrugged my shoulders at him and walked towards the door wanting to see if my father and the bald headed man were still there. Before I reached it though it opened and my father walked into the room brushing his jacket with his hands "Dam, I singe my jacket" He mumbled.

"Well that's usually what happens when you set yourself on fire." I said crossing my hands across my chest.

Lucifer rolled his eyes at me "I did not set myself on fire."

"Looked like it from where I was standing" I said shrugging my shoulders.

I watched as my father scanned the room, stopping when they landed on Gabe. "You should never have let her leave the room!" He told him.

"Does It look like I had much of a choice?" Gabe said getting up off the ground.

"You are a thousand years old Gabe I thought you could handle taking on a small child, I guess I was wrong."

"Hold up" I say raising a hand at my father before looking at Gabe "You're a thousand years old?"

"Yes" Gabe said raising an eyebrow at me "Do you have a problem with that?"

I chuckled softly "Not at all old man"

"You just had to tell her my age." He said shaking his head "I need another drink" He said as he started walking towards the door.

"Not so fast" Lucifer said stopping Gabe in his pursuit for the door. "I haven't finished talking."

"Sorry" Gabe said. I watched as he lowered his gaze to the ground. I frowned at his behaviour, looked at my father, and noticed his eyes had once again turned completely red.

"Hey red! Do you mind toning it down a bit, Gabe had no choice, I wanted out of the room so I got out." I said shrugging y shoulders. I wasn't sure why I was defending Gabe but by the way he was acting now obviously my father's eyes turning red meant something bad.

"Like I said he's a thousand years old he should be able to handle a child."

"Listen I ignored the child comment you made before, but I'm not going to this time. I am not a child. Do you see me carrying a teddy crying for my mamma? No, I am an adult and I would appreciate it if you remember that"

"Kylah, don't push him" Gabe muttered.

"I think you should listen to Gabe daughter of mine."

"Jeez what got stuck up your butt?" I asked,

Lucifer stalked over to me his eyes still red, "You want to know what wrong?" He asked as large yellow Flames started to shoot out of his body, "What's wrong is that my only child is wanted dead by angels, I have traitors in my house, and you seem incapable of doing as your told!" he roared.

I subconsciously took a step back as he got closer to me. I started to fear for my own well being when I noticed his yellow flames turn blue. It was then that I realised my judgment of my father was wrong, he seemed to be a carefree guy that didn't let anything bother him, obviously it was a front to get me to trust him "Well" I breathed out," I guess I was right. You demons are all the same." I closed my eyes with the intention of trying to teleport myself out of hell.

"No you don't" I heard my father growl.

"Don't touch her you'll burn her!" I heard Gabe scream.