Chapter Thrity One - Gabe POV

Chapter Thirty One GABE POV

I walked out of the room with Lucifer a little unsure why he wanted to talk to me, I didn’t think he would be mad that I had slept with his daughter since it was his plan all along for them to be together, but with Lucifer you could never be too sure.

I closed the door behind me and realised a large breath “You wanted to talk to me?” I asked him.

Lucifer smiled at me “Relax I am not going to punish you for sleeping with my daughter.”

I did as he asked and relaxed at his words “Ok, so what did you want to talk about?”

“Nothing really” He said shrugging his shoulders. “I just wanted to give my daughter a chance to get dressed.”

“I could have stayed in the room for that” I said rolling my eyes at him.

Lucifer laughed “I know but I did not want to be standing out here hearing your thoughts about my daughter while you observed her body.”

“Maybe now is a good time to start blocking you from my mind then.” I said trying to hold back my laughter but failed.

“Maybe you are right.” He grumbled “So are you ready to admit that you love her yet?” He asked cutting my laughter off instantly.

“No, I have already told you that I am not in love.”

Lucifer sighed “How long are you going to keep lying to yourself?”

“When are you going to except that I am not lying, I care about her, yes but it’s not love Lucifer.”

“Well maybe I should reconsider not giving you a beating for sleeping with my daughter then.”

I looked at Lucifer to see if he was joking about the beating and couldn’t tell if he was serious or not. Sighing loudly I look at the bedroom door. “If you are worried that I am going to hurt her then don’t, I may not lover her but I promise I am not going to hurt her.”

“Well I guess that all I can ask of you” Lucifer said as he turned his back on me and started walking back towards my bedroom door. I started to follow him but stopped when he did. “Make yourself useful and go and get my daughter some breakfast.”

“We have maids for that” I told him.

He turned around so fast I didn’t have time to step out of his way. Before I knew it he had me held against the wall by my throat. “I said get my daughter some breakfast.”

“Ok” I choked out.

He released me and I gasp for breath “Don’t forget who you are talking to Gabe.” He warned me before he walked into my bedroom.

I walked down the hallway in the direction of the kitchen, as soon as I entered the stainless steel room all the servants scattered away from me as fast as they could, I walked up to one of the main cooks, “Lucifer wants breakfast made for his daughter, I will have bacon and eggs.”

“Do you know what his daughter would like?” The cook asked softly while staring at the ground.

The servants here in hell were mainly lower class demons who didn’t get any type of power. So really they were just like a human. It happens even now and again, and because they didn’t have any power thy were easily dominated by demons who did have power so they were placed into servants positions.

“I don’t know what do girls like to eat?”

“I will make her pancakes” The cook mumbled before walking away from me.