Chapter Twenty Eight

Tony looked at me confused “What! No of course I didn’t sleep with your mother”

“Come on Tony there is no point hiding it from her” Lilith purred.

“I have never seen you before in my life!” He said growling at her.

“Then why are you naked in my bed?” She asked.

Tony frowned and looked down at the sheet cover the lower half of his body “I don’t know” He said softly.

“That’s just great!” I say throwing my hands in the air “While I’m kidnapped by demons you go out and get laid, that’s just great!”

“Kylah I swear to you I didn’t sleep with her.”

“Yeah?” I ask “Then who did you sleep with? You obviously slept with someone.”

Tony scratched the back of his head “I don’t know, it’s all fuzzy, I drove back into town as soon as you disappeared trying to look for you, and I went to that club you told me about but they wouldn’t let me in or even tell me if you were there. Then……” He let out a frustrated breath “Then some women came up to me while I was still outside the club and told me she knew where you were. She took me to some bar. Told me you would be there soon. I ordered a coke while I waited and then things get fuzzy” He said shaking his head.

I looked at him with my mouth wide opened UN sure of what to say or do, my mother’s laughter had me turning back and glaring at her.

“Well I can fill in the blank spots for you.” She said smirking at me. I watched as her body shimmered before it transformed exactly into to me, I gasped and took a step back “What the hell” I said softly.

“Your mother has the ability to mimic anybody she has ever touched.” My father said reminding me that he was also in the room.

“Awe ruin my fun Lucifer” She says with my voice pouting her face which looked like mine at him. She looked back at me and smiled “After I gave him a drink and transformed myself into you, well you can guess where things went from there” She said winking at me.

I looked away from her unable to stand looking at her in my body, I looked at Tony who was still sitting in bed with a shocked look on his face, I noticed that he had paled considerably. “I see” I say closing my eyes “well I guess that’s that”

I open my eyes to see Tony looking at me “I didn’t know Kylah, you have to believe me.” He begged.

“I believe you Tony” I said softly. “But it still does not change the fact that you slept with her.”

“What are you saying?” He asked.

I shook my head and looked back at my mother who had changed herself back into herself. “I have to say that it was a lot easier than I expected to lure you here” She said to me. “I guess you are stupider then I thought.”