Chapter Twenty Seven

The sound of snoring woke me from my sleep, stretching my arms above my head I opened my eyes when I realised that I was laying on silk. My bed had cotton sheets. I glared at the ceiling of the unfamiliar room and tried to focus on what I last remembered.

"Son of a bitch!" I swore sitting up suddenly when I remembered Gabe and I on the beach before he grabbed hold of me to take me back to hell. I glanced across the room and noticed a sleeping Gabe. Climbing out of bed I walk over to him and slap him across the face hard.

Gabe sprang from his seat holding his cheek "What the fuck Kylah!"

"You brought me back to hell!" I screamed at him.

"No I didn't, you are at my club!" He screamed back.

I opened my mouth to scream back out at him but stopped when I realised what he said "What?" I asked him.

"I said I brought you to my club" He said lowering his voice.

"Oh" I said frowning "Why? Aren't you afraid the angels will find me here?"

Gabe shook his head "No, the club is warded against angels and humans. They can't get you here."

"Then why didn't you bring me here in the first place, why did my father take me to hell?"

He sighed loudly "I don't know, maybe because he wanted to show you his home."

I snorted "Yeah so he could trick me into believing he is really a nice guy" I said before walking over to the room door.

"Where are you going?" Gabe asked me.

"I need to go find Tony, he is probably worried sick about me."

"You can't leave the club Kylah, it's not safe!" Gabe yelled behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and sighed "Fine, do you have a phone I can use?"

Gabe walked over to a desk that was in the far corner of the room and picked something up before walking over to me "Here" He said softly handing me a small black phone.

"Thanks" I said. "Er can I get some privacy?' I ask him.

"Sure" He said walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. As soon as the door clicked shut I punched in Tony's number and waited for it to ring.

"Hello" A female voice said on the other end of the line.

I paused for a moment "Er.. hi I think I may have dialled the wrong number, I was looking for Tony?"

"You have the right number, he is unable to come to the phone right now though,"

"Why not?" I asked frowning

"We had a pretty rough night last night and he is still sleeping" The women purred though the phone"

I started to see red, was she implying what I think she was implying? I thought to myself. I started to feel a sharp pain in my chest. "What do you mean by that?" I asked taking deep breaths as I felt my temper rise, trying to calm myself down.

"I think you can figure that out for yourself," The women said before the line went dead.

"AHHHH!" I screamed throwing the phone across the room and smashing it against the wall. Not wanting to focus on the pain I was feeling I allowed my anger to take over. "That good for nothing jerk!" I say as I start pacing in the room "How could he do that to me!"

The door flew opened and a worried looking Gabe stood there. "What happened?" He asked looking over at his shattered phone that laid in pieces on the ground.

"A woman answered, told me he was still sleeping after the rough night that they had had!" I shout throwing my hands in the air as I continued to pace "He must think me a fool! That I am some chick that he can treat like that, well I will show him!" I say squeezing my eyes shut and picturing Tony in my mind.

"What are you doing?" Gabe asked.

I ignored him and focused all my energy n Tony, I heard the familiar popping sound before my body felt like it was being ripped in every direction followed by another popping noise. I stumbled forward as soon as my body became solid and landed on a hard surface. I looked over and noticed a large bed sitting there. At a closer look I noticed Tony was sleeping in the bed with a white blanket that covered his waist his bare chest was on show, and I took my time checking it out before I remembered why I was here. I noticed a jug of water and a glass sitting on the table beside him. Smirking I walked over to his bed, picking up the half-full jug, tipping it over his head.

Tony sat up gasping letting out a growl he turns and looks at me, his glare is soon replaced with a shocked look. "Kylah? You're alright!" He said smiling. He reached a hand out to me but I slapped it away. He frowns at me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I glare at him for a minute thinking about if throwing him across the room would make me feel better. Deciding I would rather physical contact, I slap him across the face just as I had done earlier to Gabe,

"I am kidnapped by a demon and instead of trying to find me my boyfriend hooks up with another women." I say glaring at him.

Tony frowns at me "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I don't act dumb with me Tony, your bed buddy has already told me about the rough night you, and her had last night when I called your phone before."

"Bed buddy" He said confused.

The door to his room opened and a long blond haired women walked in carrying a tray with food on it, she was only wearing a large t-shirt that only just covered her privates down below. She stopped in her tracks as soon as she noticed me staring there. Her eyes widened "Who are you?" She asked "How did you get into my house?"

I looked back at Gabe and crossed my arms over my chest "Does that refresh your memory?" I asked sneering at him.

"I asked you a question!" The blond-haired women shouted at me.

I flicked my left hand in her direction and through her out through the door, the sound of glass smashing as the tray of food landed on the ground echoed through the room. I flick my hand again, and slammed the door shut in the blond women's shocked face.

"If she knows what's good for her she won't try to come back in" I said looking back at Tony. "I may not have much experience with men, but I do know that cheating is a big no, no"

"I didn't cheat!" Tony said as he tried to get out of bed.

I lifted my right hand up and pushed some power out of it forcing him to lay back down. I held my hand there so he would not be able to move.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I say "I wasn't finished. Now where was I?" I asked letting out a big sigh. "Ah yes cheating is a big no, no and as far as I'm concerned I don't want a man who would rather sleep with some other women while his girlfriend had been kidnapped, "

The door opened with force slamming against the wall "You are going to pay for that bitch!" The blond haired women screamed.

"Kylah?" I looked back at Tony thinking it was him who had said my name, I was shocked when I noticed my father and Gabe standing on the other side of the bed.

"What do you want?" asked him.

"You left the protection of the club I had to come and find you" Gabe explained.

"Yeah well I had to leave so I could check on my cheating boyfriend." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Laughter from behind me had me turning around.

"Oh thins was just too easy." Lilith said clapping her hands. "I knew you would come, and now I have you" She said smirking at me. I took in the t shirt that The blond chick had been wearing and realised my mother was in fact the blond chick, she had somehow managed to make herself look and sound like someone else.

I turned back and looked at Tony with wide eyes when a thought had occurred to me "You slept with my mother?" I asked completely disgusted.