Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine.

As soon as my father left my room and I was finally alone, I allowed all the pain I was feeling from Ton sleeping with my mother to surface. I buried my face into my pillow and screamed. I hated her, I hated her so much that I wished I had burned her to death. I knew it was not Tony’s fault that he had slept with her thinking it was me, but I knew that I would never be able to forgive him for it. He should have known that it was not me, she didn’t act like me and I was not one to pick a guy up and take him home to sleep with him. He should have clued on to the fact that she was not me when she took him back to her place.

I allowed the tears to fall from my eyes as the reality of the situation set in. Tony and I were no more. I let out a frustrated sound and sat back up. I tossed the pillow across the room. I will not be one of those girls who allow their whole world to crumble because of one guy.  Standing from my bed I march to the door in my room. I was a little surprised that I was left alone in my room, weren’t they frightened I would escape and go back to the human plane, but then again what did I have to go back there too?

Reaching for the door handle I pulled the door opened and looked at in the hall. There was no one around so I stepped out of the room and went right. I had no idea where I was going, I just knew that I could not sit in my room any longer. I also figured if I get lost I could always teleport back to my room.

I walked past a young woman who had her head down staring at the ground. She had jet black hair that went past her shoulders. She had positioned her hair so it would curtain across her face.

“Excuse me.” I said to the women “Could you tell me where I could fine, Gabe or my fath… Lucifer?” I asked.

The young women lifts her hand and pointed down the hall. “Second door on the right.” She told me in a soft voice.

“Thank you.” I said before walking off down the hall. I made my way to the door the women had pointed out. I stood there nervously for a moment wondering if I should knock or just walk into the room. I placed my ear against the door to see if I could hear anything inside. When I heard nothing I pulled back frustrated.

I raised my fist and knock loudly on the wooden door. A few seconds later the door opened and revealed a shocked looking Gabe.

“Kylah what are you doing here?” He asked.

“Is my father here?” I asked.

Gabe frowned at me “No, why would you think he would be in my bedroom?” Gabe asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders “I didn’t know it was your bedroom.” I explained.

“How did you find my room?”

“I stopped and asked a young women if she knew where you or my father was and she gave me directions to this door.”

“Well Lucifer is not here, and I am a little busy at the moment.”

It was then that I realised that Gabe was standing there in only his boxer shorts. “Oh” I said wide eyes “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you from your company.”

Gabe frowned at me “What company?”

“The women you obviously have in your room.”

Gabe smirked at me “There is no women here Kylah I was just about to get some sleep.”

“Oh” I said, I could feel myself blushing. “Well I won’t keep you up” I said stepping away from his door.

Gabe sighed “Forget it, why don’t you come in?”