Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I park my bike a block away from the Hell Raises club. Climbing off I take a look around, this part of the city has a reputation for being dangerous. Not sensing anyone around I make my way towards the club. I’m only nineteen so I pull out my fake I.D just in case I get carded at the door. As I approach the club, I see the huge neon sign with Hell Raises written on it with a picture of a devil sitting on top of the word Hell. Cute. I thought to myself. I walk up to the bouncer standing at the door. He was huge I was putting a crink in my neck trying to look up at his face.

“Lift up your left sleeve” The bouncer asked me nodding his head at my left arm.

“What?” I reply

He looks at my left arm again. “Lift it.”

I frown at him confused. I never show anyone my Tattoos. “Why?”

“You want to get in? You lift your sleeve.”

Sighing I pill up my left sleeve showing my flames tattoo. Without a word, the bouncer steps away from the door allowing me access to it. I fix my sleeve so it’s covering my tattoo and walk past the bouncer toward the door and enter the club.

The first thing I noticed when I entered was the amount of people in here it’s only early so I was expecting the place to almost be empty. I look around the room I entered strobe lights were flashing loud music was blaring on the left hand side of the club bodies were dancing and grinding up to each other. The right hand side of the club had large sofas with large glass tables in front of them scattered all around the area I looked up seeing there was a second and third level to the club. The second floor railing was a thick glass wall I could see more sofas and people sitting around up there it looked like it was some sort of V.I.P area. I couldn’t see what was on the third floor as it was mostly all wall the one window up there though had a dark tint making it impossible for me to see whats on the other side. I made my way over to the bar trying to figure out how I was supposed to find this guy.

The barman walks up to me. “What can I get ya?

“ I was wondering if you could help me? I’m looking for a guy he said I could find him here, he said his name is Gabe?”

The barman nods his head in the direction of the second level. “He’s up there.” And walks away.

“O..K” I say walking away from the bar I head in the direction of the stairs as I reach the first step i'm about to walk up them when a man appears next to me.

“V.I.P only” His gruff voice tells me.

“I’m told a guy I’m looking for is up there. He asked me to meet him here so I need to be able to go up there.” I say to him pointing to the second floor.

“V.I.P only” is all he says to me.

I try to get in his mind to give him a nudge but when I try I I’m faced with a brick wall. Frowning I try again only to face the brick wall again.

“You can’t nudge me love” The man says.

What the hell? I have never come across a person I haven’t been able to nudge before. Let alone someone who knows I’m doing it. Feeling defeated I look at the guy.

“Look Gabe told me to come here and see him how am I to do that if I can’t get to him?” I asked angrily now getting pissed off.

“Why didn’t you say Gabe wanted to see you” The guy says stepping out of my way.

I roll my eyes at him and don't even bother replying to him. I start making my way up the stairs when I reach the top I notice the second floor was as packed as the first.