Chapter 28

After class Avni and her friend was waiting inside the parking area.

Ali : Avni shall I drop you.

Avni : no Ali. I have my car.

Ali : come guys we should move to Home now.

Others nods and moved to their car. They all left when Avni went back to canteen and waited for Neil to come. She took seat near door and got busy with her phone. She was busy when she heard giggling sound.

She looks up to see Neil coming with his friend. Avni shut her phone and gave them smile. Neil and his friend settle where Avni was sitting.

Neil : guys you already know she is Avni....

He was cut off by Rohan.

Rohan : and your girlfriend. We know! Hello Avni.

Avni felt Nervous as they already knew about their Relation. Not saying anything others look at avni.

Rohan : Avni we know everything about you and Neil. He Always talked about you but we never met. I know it awkward moment.

Avni : hi!

She said slowly.

Neil noticed in her voice nervous.

Neil: duffer we will leave now.

Rohan glared Neil but Neil didn't have any reaction. Sahil giggled seeing Rohan face.

Rohan : you are Cow too then!

Neil : Good one. Bye

Neil held Avni hand went to his car. His friend smiled at them. Rohan looks at sahil.

Rohan : I am happy for them. I am glad they back.

Sahil : same here! Let's go home now.

Rohan nods. Both leaves collage.

Neil settle in his car and Avni sat in passenger seat. Neil put his seatbelt and look at Avni who is lost. He waved his hand front of her but she don't react which made him worried.

Neil : Avni what happened?

Hearing Neil voice Avni looks at him.

Avni : nothing!

Neil : don't lie. I know something is bothering you. Say it!

Avni : Neil you said no should know about our relation Then how come you told your friends.

Neil : Avni they don't know about you yesterday but since the day I have joined army. They always have been with me. They saw him speaking to your picture and asked me any question so I told them. And you know how they recognised you because the way I Described you. I know we meant not to tell anyone expect our family but Avni one thing which you don't know.

He looks at her before continuing.

Neil : before apologising to you I spoke to Rohan about my plan. He was happy to know because they wanted us together too. Our family made plan which could bring us together. They involved them too. You know why we joined collage because it was their plan. They thought being in Each other sight maybe I will realised my mistake which did happen. I am sorry if you felt bad.

Avni wiped her tears and hugged him. Neil too hugged her back. He rubbed her back.

Avni : i am sorry I couldn't understand you.

Neil : shhh! It's not your fault. I should have discussed with you. I am sorry.

Avni broke hug and looks at him.

Avni : your friend are very supportive.

Neil smiled and nodding. He kissed her forehead and moved to his seat. He started the car and put the smooth music on.

Drive was silent to metha House. Neil Looks at avni who closed her eye.

Neil : Avni we reached!

Avni opened her eye and gave him smile.

Avni : that's was quick!

Neil : it's was as I took short cut. Come let's go.

Avni nods and both got out and Neil held her hand.

Neil : I will not us break again.

Avni looked at him. Both walked inside and saw both family sitting together. Avni left Neil hand and ran to Bebe. She hugged her tightly. Neil was watching her.

Bebe got startled Suddenly but she hugged Avni back and creased her hair.

Avni : Bebe I missed you.

Bebe smiled.

Bebe : I wasn't away. Avni you okay.

Avni nods. Neil Come and sat beside Swetha keeping his head in her lap.

Avni broke hug and looks at others then her fell on Neil who was lying in Swetha lap and doing something on his phone.

Avni : Bebe see your grandson Married someone.

All hall was silent as they heard this. Soon a loud shout came. All looks at Neil who screamed over his face.

Neela : Neil when did you get Married?

Neil sat up and glared Avni.

Neil : I am not married!

Bebe : then why Avni said you married. Neil how can you do this? You promised me to get Avni as our daughter.

Neil : Bebe I am saying truth I haven't. Avni is lying to you all.

Neela: Avni?

Avni : sorry but its was funny to watch your faces.

Neil :see! I want say something.

Bebe : what you want to say?

Neil : Bebe your promise is fitful. You wanted to see me Avni to together. It happened.

Neil Smiled looking at avni. Bebe took moment to digest what Neil said. Bebe looks at avni and asked it's true.

Avni nods. Bebe hugged her tightly. Others were happy. Soon others moved to have dinner.

After diner all settle down again in the hall. Aman was sleeping in Swetha lap. Neil was sleeping in Neela lap. Avni was fully wake and talking about her collage.

All were happy to see old Avni back. Avni kept her head in Bebe Lap. Bebe creased Avni hair.

Bebe : sleep!

Avni closed her eye. Bebe kissed her forehead. Others smiling all three kids sleeping.