Chapter 5

Khanna Family was waiting their son to come. Train was hour delayed. They were sitting on bench and waiting for him to arrive.

After hour train stopped front of them. Khanna looked at the train and waited for him. Everyone was out the train when neil lastly came out. Seeing him his family had tears. His Bebe and mother was only trying to control themselves whereas his dad had proud smile seeing Neil. Neil got out off the train and looked around to his parents when his eye fell on bench where they was waiting for him. He dropped his stuff and ran to his mother. He hugged her tightly. Swetha cried hugging him. He broke hug and wiped his tear.

Neil : mom why do you cry? See I came, even i haven't forgotten my promise. I don't like tears in your eye. Don't cry.

Swetha wiped her tears. Neil then hugged Bebe and Prakash. Prakash brought Neil Luggage.

Neil: dad I will just come.

Prakash nods. Neil went somewhere and soon came back. Khanna family looked at him.

Bebe : what is this Neil?

Neil : my friend gave me this.

Bebe nods.

Prakash: shall we get going on. It's too late.

Neil : dad can I drive.

Prakash : no beta. You just came. I will drive plus you tried.

Neil nods. They all moved out of the Station. Prakash kept Neil luggage in car and settled down in car and starts driving to Khanna house.

Soon they reached Khanna house. Neil stood front of his and tears brimmed his eye seeing his home after so long. Prakash kept hand on Neil shoulder. Neil looks at his dad.

Prakash : let's go.

Neil nods and starts walking in. While walking inside all the memories played in his mind. He smiled remembering all those moments.

Bebe : Tillu want to eat something.

Neil : I only want sleep. I will have all foods tomorrow not today.

Bebe nods.

Bebe : take rest.

Neil nods and moves to his room. He opened his room and switched the light and looked around to see everything was same as he left 11 years ago. He walked inside and Traced picture of his family and smiled seeing them.

Neil : i still can't believe I could make and meet you all again.

Neil looked those picture when his eye fell on his favourite photo frame. He picked the frame.

He caressed the photo and tear slipped from his eye.

Neil : do you still remember me or not

Neil : do you still remember me or not. I can't wait see you. You have must have grown more beautiful.

He then saw another frame which was near where he picked it from. He kept other frame on bed and picked that one.

Neil : I can never forget this picture

Neil : I can never forget this picture. How you forced me to take picture with you. I missed you most all these years. Did you even miss like me.

He kept frame aside and went fresh up. After being fresh up he came out and laid down and pulled blanket over him. He looked again at frame. He took frame and kissed photo and slept hugging the photo.