Chapter 8

Both didn't Expected to see each other like this after 11 years later. Both emotions were hidden from each other but only them self knew what's they are going through.

meeting someone after long Period of time it's very difficult phase who you loved most than anything. Both could see each other but need someone to comfort them. Both couldn't ignore the feeling which both felt after seeing each other after so long. Both had to face the phase, they knew that breaking down won't help them in any way. Being strong was only one way could give hope to bring them back together.

Avni ran inside her room and fell down holding his photo and cried her heart out. She still couldn't believe she saw him after 11 years later. She was still thinking it could be her imagine but he spoke to her which shows he was for real. She was fighting from inside thinking what she should do. Taking decision in rush will she or he will regret. She couldn't even think calmly.

She creased his picture and tear slipped down in the photo frame.

Avni : wh....en.... y..ou.....

She was chocking herself. Words were not forming or she could express what she was feeling. She kept crying when her phone rang but she cared less. Her pain was more than picking call of someone. She kept staring his photo while tears didn't stopped dropping from her eye.

She was only sitting bringing her knees close to her. She was sitting in corner which was their favourite place in her room. She remembers some moment both shared before he left all alone.

Unknowingly her eye started to close itself. She slept in same position. Tears were completely dried off.

While other side Neil condition was no less. After Avni left. He ran to shower to cool his anger. He is not angry because he met Avni but the pain she suffered because of him was making him more angry. Guilt was overpowering his mind.

He has starts blaming because of him and his job she has suffered a lot. He forget his pain but her pain was killing him. His pain didn't even bothering him but Avni pain was pricking his heart. He never felt that much pain when he was attacked but Avni tears was only Killing him.

He was standing under shower. Tears was clearly Showed on his face. Even water was flowing but his tears was much invisible to see he was crying. He let the cold water flow on his body because he wanted to snatch the pain which she has suffered.

Neil closed his eye and let the tear flow more.

Neil (mind) no I can't let her suffer anymore. No she can't suffer because of me. I don't deserve her. It will be better if we both stay away from each other but can I stay away from her. Neil you need to understand if she stays with you then she will only get pain and be hurt. Neil let her go. Neil it's your benefit if she stays away from you. She shouldn't know your pain. I need to meet Bebe for this. Neil you need to sacrifice your love for Avni happiness.

Neil turned water tap and wrapped towel around his waist. He walked out of washroom. He stood front of Mirror and himself. His eye were red. His face were dried. He took brush and combed his hair. He went to his closet and took pair of Clothes and after getting ready he left the house.

Avni was sleeping when someone walked inside. The person carefully picked photo from her hold and kept aside. Then person looked at the picture and tear slipped but wiped it before it could fall. Then looked at avni who was sleeping with frown on her face. The person picked her in arm and laid down on the bed. After covering her with duvet sat beside her. The person kissed her foreheads and stared her face.

Person: I never thought coming back to you I have to do this but it's Better for both us. I don't know how I will live without you but I can't destroy your life by keeping you with me. I am sorry for not keeping my promise. Forgive me if you can!

The person left not before kissing her forehead again. After the person left Avni opened her. She woke up when she felt the presence of someone. Tears also slipped from her eye.

Avni : you can't do this Neil! I will not let you go again. I am not in state of listening to you or anyone but I can't let you take decision yourself. Neil only I have waited for you but now you here I can't let you go just because I was shocked to see you back or what. I know what I said hurt you but not anymore I will let you hurt me or hurt you.

Avni got up and went to washroom and splashed water on her face.

Avni ( mind) how could I forget Neil will do whatever for my happiness. Neil why can't you understand my happiness lies in you. No Neil you can't do this. I won't forgive myself if I let you go. I need to do something Before he does something.

Avni came out of washroom. She got ready and left for collage. She wanted to cool her mind and divert her mind for Neil so she could think what to do next.

Here is update. Hope you like it.