Chapter 4

Avni attending her class with her friends. After 3 lesson they had lunch break. They went to canteen to eat when Juhi asked something to which Avni left without saying anything. Others looks at Juhi.

Riya : Juhi you shouldn't brought Neil's name. You know she gets upset hearing his name.

Juhi : sorry but for how long she gonna stay like this.

Vidyut : Juhi I warned you before not talk to about Neil front of Avni. Then why?

Juhi : guys you shouting at me instead making her understand Neil won't come back. He has duty. It's been 11 years since he left.

Riya : don't speak if you don't know anything. Why don't you understand Avni loves is true. You know true love Always wins. You watch Neil will come back for Avni. I promise you Neil has to be back for Avni. Vidyut make sure next your girlfriend talk nonsense about Neil and avni relation.

Riya left to look for Avni while giving glare to Juhi.

Vidyut : why you always create problem. Because of Avni you herw Juhi.

Vidyut also leaves from there leaving Juhi in tears.

Juhi ( mind) why everyone thinks I am wrong. Even I miss him. I don't hate Avni. Riya vidyut also blame me for everything.

She also leaves when that boy comes again and smirks.

Boy (mind) wooo miss Avni already loves someone. Wow great. Now i will make sure Avni doesn't gets his love. Wish you luck Avni. I will make you suffer like me. You will be heart brake when he doesn't accept your proposal.

He leaves after giving evil smile to himself. While Riya was looking for Avni when she found Avni sitting behind tree and crying. Riya ran to Avni and pulled her in hug.

Avni : Riya why everyone thinks my Neil won't come back. Why can't he Come back?

She buried her give into Riya.

Riya : shhhh.. don't cry. Not everyone Is lucky to have you. They are jealous because Neil got Best girl to love him. Please stop crying. For Neil stop.

Avni broke hug and wiped her tears.

Avni : I wanna go home.

Riya : I will drop you.

Avni nods. Both leaves to metha house. Reaching home Avni went straight to her room. Even her family stopped but she didn't stop. They looked at Riya to say something.

Riya told them what happened in collage.

Neela : Riya thank you for bringing her home. Don't worry from tomorrow no one will say anything to my Daughter. Tomorrow they see something it will shock them.

Riya : what's that anutie.

Neela : I will tell you but don't share it with anyone.

Riya nods.

Neela : Neil is coming back today in the midnight.

Riya only could gasp hearing about Neil'. Aman palmed her mouth.

Aman : you wanna tell whole world. Keep your mouth shut.

Riya : shut up. When did this happen?

Swetha then told how parksh got call from them.

Riya : anutie i should leave now.

Neela : stay here today.

Riya : no anutie. It's fine and I don't live that far.

Neela : take care then!

Riya nods and left after bidding them.

Bebe : Neela even we should leave. We have to arrange for Neil.

Neela : Bebe you too!

Bebe : beta we will come tomorrow.

Neela nods. Swetha and Bebe leaves after hugging Aman and Neela. Neela went to check on Avni. Neela stood front Avni Door but she only could hear Avni sobs.

Neela : Avni open door.

Avni : ma please leave me alone.

Neela: open door.

Avni got up and went open. Seeing Avni red face it pained Neela.

Neela hugged her and took her to bed. She placed Avni head in her lap.

Neela : bacha why you crying?

Avni : I....miss... him....

Neela knows her pain but she can't do anything to reduce it.

Neela : do you believe on your Neil.

Avni nods.

Neela : if you believe on him then why you wasting your Tears. You both have loved each Other since childhood then how can my daughter lose hope. Neil will come to you. Do you know he promised you he will come for you. He also said you not cry.

Avni nods.

Avni : I can't listen what's others say. It's hurts when someone says he won't come.

Neela : do you trust your love on him or people around you. People loves poking their heads in other business. Your love, trust for Neil is more important or their words.

Avni : my love and trust for Neil.

Neela : don't let anyone hurt. Your Neil will come. Believe in your love. I know my Daughter is not Weak. Okay!

Avni nods.

Neela : sleep now!

Avni closes her eye and sleep in Neela lap. Neela kissed her forehead and wiped dried tears.

Neela (mind) tomorrow you both will get what you both deserve. No one can separate you both.

Neela covered Avni with duvet and placing her head on pillow. She left the room.