Chapter 39

This morning wasn't which avneil expected. From today their separation started. Today was the last day not even fully but only few hours they would spend.

Neil woke up as the alarm continually ringing. Neil rubbed his eye and saw Avni sleeping. He admired her last time. He doesn't know when they will be to each other again. Neil caressed her cheek.

Neil ( mind) no matter how far we both are but our Hearts Always be connected Avni. You know you most beautiful girl I never crossed in my life. I can't even explain to you what you are for you. Avni I know I am leaving but again you will be alone. How can you be selfless for my dream you ready to give your own happiness. Even I don't want to leave you. I promise you Avni this is time I am leaving you alone. I love you Avni. I will miss you most especially sleeping in your arms.

Tears slipped on his hand. He wiped his tears and kissed her cheek.

Neil : I love you!

He got from bed and walks to washroom. As he left Avni opens her eye and looks at him closing the door. She didn't realise when her eyes were filled with tears. She looks at the Neil picture which was kept next her table side.

She picked it up and caressed the Neil face.

Avni : I have no words to say Neil. We both only have pain to give each other. I know it's difficult for you too but my hearts is ready to let you go. I told you to go but I am scared to fall in darkness again. Last time I had faith in our love you would come back but now I losing the faith too. Neil why can't we have simple life. You right I can't be selfish because you why, your happiness matters to me a lot. Neil for your happiness i am ready to bear another separation. Neil I will only love you And always do. I miss you a lot......

She stopped as she heard door opening. She quickly hid the picture under the blanket and wiped her tears. She looks at him with smile.

Avni : good morning husband.

Neil looks at her knowing she was being strong. He can't fall Weak front of her.

Neil walks to her and keeps his towel on the couch while walking to her.

Neil : good morning wifey.

Both were controlling their tears. Both didn't wanted to fall Weak. They wanted each other strength not weakness.

Neil kissed her forehead. Avni closed her eye and let tear come out. Neil wiped her tears.

Neil : don't waste them! Go fresh up!

Avni nods not making more difficult for themselves. Avni took shower but she was only crying in the shower. Neil was no less too.

Even he was holding his emotions. Neil took his suitcase and packed some clothes.

He was putting last shirt when his eye fell on photo which was under blanket. He took it and placed it in his bag. He zipped his bag and sat down.

He took his phone and messaged Rohan. He closed his eye when he heard door opening.

He had no courage to open his eye. Avni walks inside wearing her saree looking beautiful as always. She saw resting.

She moved to dressing table and kept towel on bed. She looks at Neil from mirror and saw him still closed eye.

She sighed and took vermillion box and walks to bed. She stood front next to Neil.

Avni : Neil!

Neil opens his eye and looks at her.

Avni : could you fill my hairline last.... time...