Chapter 2

In Mumbai
A girl was sleeping when a Alarm rang breaking her sleep. She groaned and hid her face in pillow. Her mother walked inside and settled beside her.
She creased her hair.

Her mother : bachcha wake up, it's your collage time.

Hearing mother voice she turned her face and hugged her and snuggled more to her. Her mother smiled at her.

Her mother : Avni wake up. You will be late!

Avni opened her eye and smiled seeing her maa. She hugged her.

Avni : good morning maa!

Neela : good morning Avni, come get ready.

Avni smiled and got up. She fresh up and came out when her eye fell on photo frame. She went and creased it. Tears brimmed in her eye but she controlled it before it's could fall.

Avni : it's been 11 years since you left. I am still waiting for you. Please come back!

She wiped tear which spilled. She took her bag and moved out of her room.
She reached down to see everyone sitting down. She took sit beside her father and wished him.

Avni :good morning papa!

Ashish :good morning beta! All ready.

Avni nods. Neela placed avni's favourite poha. Avni smiled and thanked Neela. She starts eating when her brother came and light smacked her head. She winched and complained.

Avni : papa look!

Ashish : Aman stop it.

Aman : sorry di!

Avni smiled and nods. Aman sat down and starts taking his breakfast too.
They all were having breakfast when door bell rang. Neela got up and went to open it. She smiled seeing the guest and singled them to come in.

They came and hugged Neela.

Neela: good to see you back!

They smiled when a lady spoke.

Lady : where is our Avni?

Neela : Bebe she is eating, come on!

Bebe nods. Khanna family moves to dining table. Avni was fully focused to eat she didn't notice Khanna family. Khanna family smiled at her. Aman and ashish greeted them.

Swetha went to Avni and stood behind her chair. She closed Avni eyes. Avni dropped spoon and held hand. She immediately recognised the hand.

Avni : Swetha ma!

Swetha smiled and removed her hand. Avni got up and hugged swetha.
Swetha creased hair.

Avni : I miss you maa!

Swetha : sorry beta. I was caught with work.

Avni then hugged Bebe and Praksh. They blessed.

Avni : maa I will leave now!

Neela and Swetha nods. Avni bid everyone and left for her collage. While Khanna and metha family sat down in living room. Neela and Swetha served them juice.

Ashish : Praksh ji any news!

Praksh : no ashish, I talked to them yesterday but nothing was found.

Neela : it's Been 11 years since I have met my son!

Hearing Neela Aman makes face. Swetha Laughs at Aman.

Swetha : don't be jealous. You are my son!

Aman smiled and side hugged. Neela didn't care.

Neela : Swetha ji don't give him so much love.

Aman : maa don't be jealous now!

Neela glared him. He kept quite.

Bebe : Aman when are you joining your collage.

Aman : next week Bebe!

Bebe nods.
All were talking when Praksh Phone rang. He picked it up.

Praksh : hello.

But what other side Person said, Praksh dropped phone. Others looks at him.

Bebe : sunny who is it ?

Praksh looks at his mother and controlled his tears.

Praksh : ne...il...

Ashish : what happened to Neil?

Praksh composed himself.

Praksh : Neil coming back home.

It took minute to them to register what Praksh said. Neela was first one to come out of shock.

Neela : Neil, my son!

Their happiness was evident on their faces. Both mother was still crying but With happy tears.