Chapter 3

Both family were happy hearing about Neil coming back. Both were sitting down and discussing something when Aman spoke taking their attention.

Aman: everyone forgot one person in all these.

Others looks at him with confuse face.

Aman : don't tell me you guys don't remember Neil Bhai and avni loves each other.

Hearing Aman others has beautiful smile their faces.

Swetah : how can we forget Avni is waited for him more than us.

Others nods at swetha .

Aman : then what's plan?

Neela: what plan?

Aman : we need inform Avni about Neil Bhai coming back. Right!

Bebe : let's keep surprise for Avni. Sunny do you know when Neil is coming.

Praksh : he will be arriving at today middle of night.

Bebe : that's great. Tomorrow Neela you bring Avni to Khanna house then I will tell what do after that.

Neela : but Bebe she doesn't visit Khanna house Neil has left back to army.

Bebe : I know Neela but if you inform Avni that one us Is not well then she will come.

Aman : Bebe even I want to meet Bhai.

Bebe : first Avni then you.

Aman : everyone loves Avni only.

Neela : here comes jealous boy.

Aman : fine I am. What should I do now.

Swetha : come with me!

Aman nods and leaves. Neela and Bebe looks at them.

Neela : Bebe I am telling you Neil When comes back then please send Neil here and take this Aman with you.

Bebe : Neela Don't worry Not hung will happen. You both know how close Aman is to Swetha like Neil is close to you.

Neela nods.

Neela : I know Bebe but I don't trust this boy. Anytime he can make anyone go against me.

Bebe : Neela don't think too much. He loves troubling you. Nothing else.

Parksh : Bebe, Neela ji we should leave now. I have meeting.

Neela nods.

Ashish : shall I drop to office, even I am going.

Praksh : come then.

Ashish nods. Both men's leaves to office. While Bebe and Neela decided to check what Swetha and Aman is doing in kitchen as they saw them going into kitchen.

In collage.

Avni was sitting in canteen and waiting for her friend when she saw some couples busy in themselves. She smiled at seeing and looks lost.
Her trance broke when someone shook her bit. Avni looks at see her friends we're looking at her.

Avni : sorry Come sit.

They sat around on the table.

Girl 1: missing him!

Avni : I always miss you but don't know If he remembers me or not.

Boy 1: seeing your love for him I am jealousy. I wish I could Been his place.

Avni : no one take his place vidyut. Giving his place to anyone I can't even think in my dream so don't Even think about.

Girl 2: vidyut you not happy with me.

Vidyut turns and looks at his girlfriend who was shooting him glare.

Vidyut : Juhi it's not like that. You know na I love you only you.

Juhi : I know, I love you too.

Girl 1: stop your love session!

Vidyut : shut up Riya. You can love session with your boyfriend too.

Riya : vidyut don't talk about him.

Avni : what happened with you and him now?

Riya : don't ask, he left dehil without informing me.

Avni : he might got important work. He will call you back when he gets free. Don't worry.

Riya : thank you Avni.

Avni glared at her and she kept her mouth shut. Seeing Riya like this vidyut and Juhi laughed.

Avni : you both stop laughing and let's move to class.

They nods and starts going to class when boy stopped them. Avni glared at him.

Avni : move away from our way.

Boy come Close to her.

Boy : why so quick dear.

Avni pushed me bit.

Avni : don't come near me or it will be bad for you.

Boy : oh I am scared.

Avni : leave now before I complain about you to sir.

Boy got hearing sir name and moved from their away. Avni left with her friend not before glaring him. He looks at her as she went.

Boy ( mind). How let you go so easily Avni. I love you but rejected. I am here only to take revenge from you. Wait and watch I do to you.

He smirked and left from there.

Sorry for previous notification as it's was not finished. Don't know what's wrong wattpad since yesterday. When I try to write it gets deleted straight away. Anyways here is the update.