Chapter 25

Both were hugging each other and crying. Today they wanted to forget what has happened in past and embrace each other living their present. Avni broke hug and looks at Neil whose eye is red due to continuous cry.

She held his hand and made him stand up. Holding his hand she took him to bed and made him sit. Herself sat on the floor on her knees.

She was still holding his hand. She lifts his Chin up and made him look into her eye.

Avni herself controlled her emotions.

Avni : why didn't you share it? Why you suffered yourself. Didn't you trusted us to know your pain?

Neil : I didn't thought about my pain because your pain was more important for me. You don't Know how I broke when you told me your pain. I was so guilty making you suffer and I am still guilty. My pain doesn't matter to me. Because without you I don't believe for myself.....

He stopped as Avni kept her hand on his lip. He looks at her.

Avni : your pain matters to me. As my pain kills you then your pain does same to me. Neil I was only strong since you left because I believed on our love. You didn't know how much I wanted you. Everyone was saying you will never come but I had faith on your promise and our love you would come for us. Neil I know whatever happened past 11 years can't be change. I won't blame you too because it's wasn't in our hand. Neil you know I only love you then how could you decide to leave me.

Tears brimmed in their tears. Both didn't wanted share their pain because they knew hearing each other pain will be hurt more. Both shorted their but know This pain was more to them. Only they needed was each other support.

Neil slowly bent down from bed to floor. He kept his eye lock with Avni. His eye didn't moved for minutes for her eye. He held her other hand and brought to his both hand.

Neil : you right our pain can't be changed but we will forget our pain. Avni I want both of us to start our beginning again. I want our love to starts all again. Avni being with you I forget my pain. All my sorrow pain goes away because you are with me. I want each other to heal us. I know things are not came but we try to live for us.

Avni hugged him tightly not wanting to hear anything else. She only wanted to be in his arm and forget the pain which both suffered. Neil tightened the hug.

Both felt secured in each other arm. Avni broke hug looks at him.

Avni : you will never leave again.

Neil looked away as he knew he can't give false promise. Avni seeing him like that understood. Avni sadly smiled and turned his face to her. Neil looks at her and stared her. He could see pain her pain which broke his heart but he also knew she is hurt because he can't promise to live with her forever.

Avni : I am giving us chance. I want to live my present with you. I don't want think about our past and ruin our beautiful present. Also I don't think about our future because I know our future not be good. Leave all the past and future and live the present Neil. I only want you with me. If you With me then I don't need anyone.

Neil was blessed to have as she didn't questioned about not answering here question but made him think about his present only with Avni.

Avni got up and moved to bed. Neil
Followed her and saw her looking at their childhood picture. Avni picked the picture and creased. A small appeared on his face seeing her admiring their picture.

Avni looks at Neil.

Avni : you remember this picture.

Neil : how can I get this memory of my life? It's was one of my best day. That day we both celebrated our friendship day along with Mother's Day. That day we both named our friendship something else.

Avni smiled remembering that day. Neil held her hand. Avni looks at him.

Neil : I want to sleep in your lap. Can I!

Avni got teary she hearing him. Neil always sleep in her lap when they are together. Avni give nods.

Without wasting minute he kept his hand in her lap and closed his eye. Avni kept the frame aside and kept her hand in his hair.

She creased his hair. He smiled. Avni kept doing until she felt sleep.

I Know This chapter is boring. I will try give next chapter Better.