Chapter 10

After meeting Avni Neil came back to his house and went straight to his room. He took one suit case and starts packing his clothes. He Almost packed everything when his eye fell on photo frame which beside the table where he was standing.

He walks to the table and picked the frame. He creased the picture and kissed it.

Neil : how will I live without you? It won't be difficult for me as I use to this. Can we ever be together.

He Walked back to his bed side and kept the frame inside the suit case. He zipped the bag and lied down and closed his eye.

In collage, Vishal was sitting in his cabin and thinking if he should call or not. After thinking a lot times he decided go call.

He picked his call and dialled landline of Khanna house. The phone was ringing when someone picked it.

Vishal : hello!

Caller : hello who is this?

Vishal : who am I speaking to?

Caller : butler but you want to speak to.

Visual : could you pass call to Neil please.

Butler : I am sorry but sir is sleeping.

Vishal : is there any way where I could contract him.

Butler : I am afraid not so as he returned yesterday so don't think he set his phone yet or haven't got one.

Vishal : okay thank you, could you please inform him that I have called him.

Butler : but what would I say to sir?

Vishal : could you ask him to come on this address, actually it really important me to speak to Neil.

Vishal told him the address.

Butler: sure, anything else!

Vishal : no thank you!

He cuts call and waits Avni to come. He took file and starts reading when he heard knock. He kept file aside and allowed The person in.

Vishal got up and moved.

Vishal : come Avni take sit.

Avni nods and takes sit and Vishal sat next to her.

Vishal : I have noticed you first lesson you were not focusing so you can leave. And don't worry about notes i will give those notes.

Avni : thank you Bhai!

Vishal : my sister doesn't need to thank me. Okay!

Avni nods and gave him smile.

Vishal : want me to drop you home.

Avni : I will manage!

Vishal : I can drop as I have work around your house so.

Avni : ok then. I will meet you near by car parking then.

Vishal : you forward I will be there!

Avni nods and starts moving towards car parking while Vishal texted Bebe saying he wanted to meet them along metha at his house and informed not to bring Avni and Neil or not inform them where they going.

After messaging Bebe he picked his some important files and walked out his cabin and went to car parking.

As he reached he already saw Avni sitting. He smiled and himself settled down. He starts the car. He put light music on.

Soon he stopped car front of metha House. Avni thanked him and got out. He smiled and watched her until she doesn't go inside the house.

As Avni went inside Vishal drove away to his next destination. He reached there and parked his car and went to his booking place and sat down.

He took his phone out and waited Neil to come. His back was faced towards door. After minutes later Neil walked in with confused and suspicious face.

He reached by the table and saw man back facing towards.

Neil : excuse me!

Vishal turns and both got kept looking at each other. Both had tears seeing each other. Vishal slowly to his step towards Neil. Neil stood at his place and recalled his and Vishal childhood fights. He was thinking when Vishal pulled Neil in hug. Both hugged each other.

Breaking hug Vishal give light punch on Neil shoulder as it was his habit to punch Neil or Aman. Only Neil aman would know why Vishal loves punching them. Neil smiled getting punch from him.

Neil : I miss you bro!

Vishal: I missed you too Neil! How are you?

Neil : much Better! I am glad to be back to you guys!

Vishal: glad to hear! Come sit!

Both took sit opposite each other. Vishal ordered their favourite snacks.

Vishal: for how long you here?

Neil : 6 months after that don't know when I will be back or not!

Vishal : have you met others or just me!

He asked this question purposely. Neil looks at him.

Neil : I met my parents and Bebe That all!

Vishal nods. At the same Waiter brought their food. Vishal passed juice to Neil. Both starts having little bit.

Vishal : what will you do until you don't go back?

Neil : I was planning move to out of Mumbai.

Vishal : how come?

Neil : you already know I am not interested in business so going out I will find something else which i like.

Vishal : but you could this in Mumbai too.

Neil : I know but want try somewhere else.

Vishal : have you got your phone or still waiting!

Neil : I just brought it.

Vishal nods and gives his number to Neil. Both saved each other number when Neil got call from Someone. Neil excused himself and talked .

Neil : vishu I have to go!

Vishal : will see you soon!

Neil nods and hugs him. Neil leaves after that while Vishal stood there.

Vishal : Avni was right, he is going to be separate Avni which I won't happen. I need to inform this both family.

He paid bills and left to his house.