Chapter 17

Neil stood front of principle office and waited for his friends to come. Neil took his phone to message them but stopped as he heard some laughter. He looks up to see his friend coming. He put his phone back into his pocket and gave them smile.

Neil : why you so late?

Rohan : there was something which we discussing. Are you ready!

Neil nods.

Neil : let's go!

Neil knock the door an waits for answer. As they heard come in. Neil entered first followed by others. Principle was reading file when he looked up to see them.

He closed file and give his hand to Neil for handshake.

Pri: welcome to our collage. Please have a sit!

Neil sat down while others stood Behind Neil.

Neil: thank you sir!

Pri: how could I help you?

Neil was going to say but was interrupted by Rohan.

Rohan : sir we here for job.

Neil gave him what the heck!

Pri: all of you want job in same college.

Rohan: yes sir. Actually we all friends together so if it's possible to get job here then it would be great to work together.

Pri: you all can have job here but I Making myself clear I don't want any kind dishonest here. I hope you all follow collage rule.

Rohan: off course we will follow rule. Thank you so much sir.

Pri: after break I will introduce you guys to student.

Neil : thank you sir!

Neil gave angry glare to Rohan and left. Rohan again thanked principle and followed Neil.

Neil was standing by Stair case when Rohan came with other. Seeing Rohan Neil again glared him.

Neil : what the heck you just said in his cabin.

Rohan : Neil listen!

Neil : you listen he should know why we are here? Why did you Lie to him?

Rohan : Neil we can't share the reason we here for. We can't make him worried telling him his collage is in danger. And no one should know about this mission then how can we tell sir.

Neil : we shouldn't break his trust.

Rohan : he will understand on correct. Don't worry! Let's go canteen now, I am hungry!

Neil : why? Didn't you eat home. Oh how could I be so dumb you don't have kitchen right! Foodie let's go!

Rohan made whatever face and followed Neil. While others laughed at them.

Here after Avni was sitting in canteen with her friends when Aman joined them.

Aman : Di i am leaving early today.

Avni : text me when you reach home.

Aman nods and takes something to eat from Avni plates. Avni Smiled at him.

Avni : shall I get you something to eat!

Aman: no di this is fine!

Avni nods and got busy with her phone.

At the same time Neil comes with his friends. They sat near Avni table. But Neil didn't see her as she turned back to him. He didn't see Aman as he was busy on his phone.

Rohan made iterated face seeing Neil being busy in his Phone.

Rohan was sitting beside another two friend of them. He whispered to one of them.

Rohan : shail look how busy he is. Sometimes I feel he loves his Phone than Avni.

Shail giggled hearing him. Neil looks at them.

Neil : what's so funny!

Shail nods no. Neil looks at Rohan.

Neil : I am sure this idiot said something about me. Why can't you keep your mouth shut.

Rohan : why you blaming me? If he laughs then it's me! Are you serious?

Neil : don't talk!

Rohan : yeah yeah talk to your so called girlfriend.

Neil : just shut up!

Rohan kept his mouth shout and looks around and saw Aman. He meet Khanna and metha family when they were planing This. He smiled at Aman.

On Avni table Aman smiled seeing Rohan. He checked the time and took Avni attention.

Aman : di I'll leave now!

Avni nods! Aman leaves. While going he gave thumbs up to Rohan.

Avni : we should leave to class now.

Her friends nods. Avni took her bag and went pass Neil.

Neil looks up from his phone and saw her going but didn't see Avni face.

Neil (mind) why did I feel Avni just passed me. But how can see be here!

He shrugged his thoughts. Rohan saw this and smiled himself.