Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Justin, I said don't call me." I whined into the phone.

"Why not? You have nothing to do." He said. I could tell he was driving on the road. I could just imagine him. Sitting there with one hand on the wheel, one elbow on the window rolled down. Just not caring, if he dies.

"What do you mean, I have nothing to do. I have work." I said suspiciously.

"I called in for you."

"Dammit Justin! Why would you do that?" I asked. I'm not exactly rich like him. I have to pay for college here! I heard him shut the car door as if he was going in somewhere.

"Justin? Justin?....." I asked into the phone, eating my spoonful of Nutella. There was knock on my door.

"Hold on." I said walking to the door. I opened it and couldn't believe who was standing there. No pun intended.

"Hi." Justin said in front of me, and into the phone. I hung up my phone, and put one hand on my hip. I shut the door, but he caught it in time.

"No, no, no." He said sneaking past me. He took off his shoes, and flopped down on my couch. Who does he think he is?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting on you." He said flatly.

"For what?" 

"Our date." He said.

"Does it look like I'm going on a date?" I asked referring I was in my pajamas, and my hair was in a bun on top of my head.

"Yes. Just put clothes on, and you'll be ready." He said, looking up and down. God, that was uncomfortable. Jeez, he could be undressing me, for all I know. Oh wait, he already has. We ended up in this big, 'fake argument'. I couldn't take it anymore, so I just gave in. He smiled at his win, as I walked up the stairs. My mom was at work, by the way. I grabbed a pair of skinnys, a white tee, and some Reebok's. I took my hair out of the bun, and it was still a little bit scrunchy, from class this morning. I went downstairs, and Justin smiled when he saw me, his eyes lit up. I blushed slightly, as I grabbed my jean jacket.

"Ready?" He asked getting up and putting his shoes back on.

"Yes." I nodded. He opened the door, and I walked out to his Range Rover. I got in the passenger side, without him opening the door for me. I sat back in my seat, and sighed. I texted my mom, saying I was fine just going out. She told me that was fine but don't stay out after ten. Justin got in the drivers side, and pulled out of my driveway. 

"Where is your mom?"

"Work." I said, rummaging through my phone. "Where are we going?"