Chapter 43

Chapter 43

-Justin's POV- 

"I can hear them," I whispered pressing my ear to the door. 

"C'mon let's just go in," Za said getting annoying of just sitting here. 

"Alright, let's go. Remember, find Kellie or kill Delgotta," I said grabbing my gun. Twist was at the back of the house with Scooter. 

Za and I backed away from the door and got ready to force open the door. 

"1...2...3," I said and we shot at the hinges and ran up against the door, ramming it open. All of the guys looked up simultaneously and it's like they got sober right then and there. I heard a few of them curse, about two ran away, and the others were looking for weapons to defend themselves. 

I heard a shot come out of Za's gun, so I followed shooting at one of his 'followers'. I hit one in the chest and another on his thigh. 

But something caught my eye. Delgotta. We made quick eye contact and then I saw him scramble out of the room and run down a hallway. He has to know where Kellie is. 

"Za! Finish them!" I yelled over all of the noise. He nodded his head and concentrated on all the bastards among him. I ran out of the chaoticness and down the hallway Delgotta went. 

"Come on you coward, where are you," I mumbled to myself looking inside each room but I couldn't find anything. I then heard a scream from the end of the hallway. Kellie. I darted towards the door and jolted into it. I froze at the sight in font of me. Delgotta had Kellie pinned to him with a knife at the side of her neck. 

"Nice to see you Justin," He grunted. I didn't pay attention to him, only Kellie. Her face had been bruised, she looked tired and pale, she had lost so much weight, it broke my heart. We locked eye contact and she had been crying. 

"Let her go," I said putting my gun infornt of me. 

"You know Justin-"

"I said let her go!" I said pulling the trigger. Kellie jumped but then she realized it was just a test shot. "What the fuck do you want from me?" 

"Her, now Justin you might want to leave," He said pressing the tip of the knife over her skin. She whimpered at the action. 

"I'm not afraid to shoot you," I said. 

He snorted. "I know. But you won't."

"How do you know I wouldn't. I've been wanting to for years." 

"I just know okay!" His hand with the knife started to shake. Kellie squirmed to try to get loose but that made his hand shake worse. 

"Justin," She said barely with any air. My grip on the gun got tighter and I placed my finger on the trigger. Delgotta's eyes went wide as he knew what I was doing. I pressed the trigger and before I knew it I heard Kellie scream and drop to the floor. Delgotta standing there with a smirk on his face. 

"I said I know you would shoot, but I knew you wouldn't hit me," He chuckled. 

I shot Kellie.

I looked over at her and she was in the floor gripping her shoulder. My anger rose.

"Fucking prick!" I yelled raising my gun once again. I pressed the trigger and saw Delgotta stand there for a split second and then fall in the floor. He groaned as the impact hit him. I dropped my gun and ran over to Kellie not even bothering to see if he was dead.