Chapter 36

Chapter 36

-Justin's POV-

My breathing hitched as I slowly picked up the peice of paper. I tried my best to not get whoever blood that was on me. Folding open the sides I started to read it. 

Justin, why would you leave her by herself?

Sure you would have thought about us following you.

We were one step ahead of you anyways.

We enjoyed some sun, margaritas, girls in bikinis, but that changed when you both showed up.

Yeah we might have taken her, but where?

I would start from the beginning. 

I finished the note and crumbled it to the floor. I then realized the blood was Kellie's. Please God just let it be a small scratch and not her entire throat. The note gave me no clue to where she was. I quickly pulled out my phone in my back pocket. I went through my contacts and clicked his name. It rang and rang for a few seconds then he answered. 

"Scooter! Scooter listen we have a major problem." I said panicking. 

"Whoa kid, what's going on?" He asked sleepily. 

"For God sakes, wake the fuck up! Kellie is missing Scooter! She's gone." 

"What do you mean, she's gone? You didn't leave her alone, did you?" 

"Um," I bit my lip. "Kinda..." I trailed off. 

"Kinda? What the hell does that mean? It was a yes or no question, answer it." He demanded. 

"Yes! I left her alone but I didn't expect them to follow us." I admitted pulling the ends of my hair. 

He sighed. "Was there any sign of anyone being there?" 

"There was a note." I said looking at the useless piece of paper in the floor. 

"Read it to me." He said.

Walking over the note I unravelled it and read the whole thing. "I would start from the beginning." I finished. 

"Start from the beginning.." He muttered a few times. "What does that mean?" 

"I don't know Scooter! I just want to know if she's okay." I said feeling pain in my heart. 

"Listen, we're gonna find her, we just have to take it one step at a time." 

"Okay, I'll look more into it." 

"Don't worry Justin, every thing is gonna be alright." 

I hit the end button. I hope so.  

I walked over to Kellie's bag and dug around. Bathing suits, shorts, shirts, bras and underwear (don't jump to conclusions of what I'm thinking), and her phone. Shit. I can't contact her. I zipped her bag back up but kept her phone. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands. 

Start from the beginning...

Beginning. Beginning of what? Looking up and around I noticed the bathroom door was closed. Getting up I dragged my feet towards it. Reaching for the handle I tried to turn it but it wouldn't budge. 

"Fuck..." I muttered, but remembered something. I put my hand up and ran it along the top trim of the door. Gotcha. Gripping the key I put it in the small slot. Hearing a click signalling it was unlocked, I turned the knob again getting it to open. 

"Oh my God." I said backing out of the bathroom. I immediately got hit with the smell of weed. I covered my nose and mouth before walking back in. It only masked the odor a bit. I noticed the bathtub was full, but was a little pink. 

Getting on my knees I smelt the water. Blood. I then noticed a small brown stick on the floor. I picked it up knowing it was a joint. It was halfway through and by the smell of it, it was a pretty strong one. I through it in the bloody water and tried to see anymore evidence. The sink that was straight and tidey now had everything scattered everywhere. 

Feeling a breeze I noticed the window was open. I walked over to it and saw a dark piece of cloth. I grabbed it and laid it out on the white bathroom counter. I examined it and saw something that could defiantly find out who took her. A hair. I then grabbed a bag and it put it in the bag. 

I got you Delgotta. 

'Stratford.' 

"Now's not the time dude." I said to myself. 

'Stratford.'

"What the fuck about Stratford?" I said getting annoyed. 

'Beginning.'

A/N And I'm leaving you there for this chapter! Wonder if the smart people can figure this out? ;) Comment/Vote :)