Chapter 21

Okay so hi? Um, okay so I just kind of want to get this out of the way. So I really appreciate your votes, comments, and being a 'follower' of mine, but one thing kind of bothers me. I know you guys love this book I can tell from all of your amazing comments. But the point is, I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, but can you like give me a break? I'm talking about all of the OMG PLEASE UPDATE! So if I could update everyday, trust me I would. But I have other priorities too.But anyways, I do REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, love all of your feedback and that you want me to update a lot but I sometimes just need a break from Wattpad. 

And this is NOT me going on hiatus or anything just clearing up a minor problem. It kind of makes me feel bad too because I can't update when you guys want and I just feel bad for you amazing readers.

So I really hope this doesn't make me a bad person or anything, but enjoy the chapter! I get this inboxed a lot too, when do I usually update? It just depends, when I feel like or just bored. 

Okay so read the chapter now! :)

**********

Chapter 21

"I can take you out, I can take you home. I can take you oh-oh-oh where you wanna go. I could pick it up, we could take it slow, I can take you ho-o-ome." Justin sang in the microphone. His fans or shall I say 'Beliebers' were going absolutely nuts. His voice was so raw and powerful, yet just mature enough for his age. He finished out the song, and everyone went into chaos cheering and yelling.

"Okay New York, so I wanna do one last song before I go. I have one question though..." He smiled as they yelled even louder if that was possible. "Who wants me to be there boyfriend?" He winked. The guitar person started to play a simply tune as he opened his mouth. 

"If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go, I could take you places you ain't ever been before. Baby take a chance that you never ever know, I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow. Swag, swag, swag, on you..." I found myself bobbing my head up and down to his rhythm. 

Before I knew it the song was finished and the crowd once again screamed and some even started crying. I saw a girl around seven or eight in the first row with the biggest smile on her face. Justin said one last goodbye before coming over to me. He smiled and then picked me and twirled me around. 

"Ahhhh." He said sitting me down. "Did you like it?" 

"Yes, you were amazing." I smiled. I couldn't deny it, this boy had damn talent. He hugged me once again before we were ushered back to the dressing room. The people left us two in the dressing room while they waited outside. 

"Justin, somethings bothering you." I said going over to him. 

He refused to look at me so I grabbed his face turning it towards me. Our noses touched at the contact. "What's wrong?" I whispered. 

"This was all my fault." He said removing my hands aggressively. "All of it." He now sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

"What was?" I asked kneeling in front of him.

"You almost died Kels. That fucking bastard almost killed you." 

"Justin, I'm fine though! I'm right here!" 

"I know that, but you were almost taken away from me." He said looking up to meet my gaze. I felt a little blush run to my cheeks. 

"But I didn't. Come on, lets get back to the hotel before anything else happens." I said taking his hand pulling him up.