Chapter 18+Thank You Note!

Chapter 18

Justin's POV

I felt a smile creep on my face as I read the text over and over. I getting my mom back. Then, it hit me. He took her from me. He's gonna pay for it too. If you're gonna mess with someone, mess with me. Not my family.

I looked down at Kellie who's breathing rate was steady, almost perfect looking. The way her chest was moving reminded me of that night. That one night was perfect for me. The way our bodies fit perfectly together, the way she said my name, the way she dug her nails into my back, even though that hurt-it was perfect.

Deciding to give her space, I wiggled my way out from under her as steady as possible. I put the sheets over her small frame and kissed her forehead before leaving and shutting the door. I walked down the stairs of the apartment going to the kitchen and getting a water. I walked into the living room, sitting down on the plush couch relaxing my muscles. I took a sip of water and then my phone vibrated in my lap. I looked down at the number and it said unknown. I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Justin...nice to see you're still breathing."

I rolled my eyes at his voice. I felt anger starting to take over. "What the fuck did you do to my mom?"

"Oh, she's fine, but are you?" He said mysteriously.

"What the hell does that mean?" I grunted sitting up digging my somewhat nails into my legs.

"I mean, are you going to be? Come on, you think I'm going to let you live happy ever after? I'm going to make you suffer, just like you made me do." He snapped.

"Let that fucking go. You're lucky that I saved you anyway." I rolled my eyes getting annoyed just talking to him.

"That's something you just can't let go. I mean you took everything away from me. Now, I'm going to do the same to you."

"What the fuck? You're making no sense."

"I talking about your family, friends, money, and your girl. And I'm going to love every second of it." He chuckled.

"Listen, come near her, you better fucking run." I threatened.

"Oh my God, I'm so scared."

"If you wanted to do that, why did we stay partners? Why did we do all of this shit together?"

"Because, I needed you. You really think we were staying partners forever? Think again. I just needed you because-let me tell you something. You're gifted Justin. You are very gifted. I mean, your singing dreams came true, you can shoot someone within three seconds, you can kill, what more could you want?" He said.

"Where are you going with this?"

"What I'm saying is all that work is going to go to waste."

"What the fuck do you want with me and the people I care about?!" I said raising my voice.

"I just want one thing Justin.."

'What's that then?"

"Kellie. And yes, I know her name." He said almost proudly.

"Over my dead body. Come near her, trust me, I'll put a bullet in you head faster than you could say my name." I warned getting angrier by the seconds.

"I wouldn't be too concerned. We'll hit you right when you least expect it." And with that, the line went dead.

I sighed and tugged at the ends of my hair. I picked up a flower vase and threw it against the wall. "Ugh." I grunted sitting, trying to calm myself down.

"Justin?" I turned around to see a mortified Kellie standing there looking so fragile.

"Kels-"

"-What happened?" She interrupted coming closer to me and sitting beside me on her knees.

I swallowed before opening my mouth. "Nothing you should worry about. You're going to be okay." I said pulling her to me and sitting her on my lap. She looked deep into my eyes, burning holes in them.

"Promise?" She asked laying her head on my bare chest.

"I promise."

***********************

"Justin? Come here! Now!" Kellie yelled from upstairs.

"What happened?" I said jogging up the steps.

She appeared from my bedroom door with a shocked look on her face. "Look."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What the hell?" I said looking at my room. It was trashed. And I mean trashed. Bed covers everywhere, pictures placed in wrong places, drawers opened, my closet door opened.

"Justin has-"

"-Someone, been here?" I said finishing her sentence.

She nodded looking straight at me.

"I think so."

A/N Okay, so I really wanted to say this you guys. Thank you so much for what you've done to me with this fanfic. I wouldv'e never though it would have been this big! I mean, the first few days of being posted, it had 1,000 reads! This story has gotten so many good reviews from you guys, so many votes from you guys, I've gotten so many new fans from this story!

I would've never thought that this would be my first story to get more than 200 votes and I want to thank you for that!

So with that being said, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

buh-bye now. mwah :) Feedback is really appreciated<3 :)