Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Justin, where are we going?" I asked him as we rode along the interstate, going a little too fast in a car Justin rented temporally.

"I'm taking you to my place. Just for the night." He said calmly focusing on driving.

"What about my mom?" I said turning to him.

His hands clenched the steering wheel every once in awhile before answering. "She's going to be fine. My friend Scooter is taking care of her." He said. 

I swallowed harshly and sat back in the seat. I watched all the cars go by like lightning. I threw my head to the back of the seat and sighed. I wanted to ask him about what the guy told me. But, I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I started to realize my hands were shaking in my lap.

"You okay?" Justin asked.

"Yes, just a little shook up." I admitted. He nodded and continued to drive. We drove for another ten minutes until we reached Old Calabasses, which I assume is where is home is.

He pulled into a driveway of a giant house. I mean, mansion giant. My assumption was right. He exited the car and came over to open my door.

"Thanks." I said shutting the door myself and following him. he lead me to the front door of the glass house and looked around before opening it. He stepped aside so I could go in first. Wow. Wow, is all I could think of. It was beautiful interior. 

"Justin, you-li-live here?" I stuttered out.

"Pretty awesome isn't it." He said shutting the door and locking it about six times on six different locks. 

"We're safe here, right?" I asked following him into his kitchen.

"Yes. Security cameras, locks on every window and door, even pass codes just to get in the gate." He said opening the fridge. "Want a water?" I nodded and he chucked on to me.

"Wanna see your room?" 

"Yes." I said biting my lip. I followed him upstairs to the third floor and we went to the back of the hallway. 

"Welcome to Hotel le' Bieber." He said opening the door. I looked around and smiled. The room had white walls with black accents. 

"Thanks. For everything." I said turning to him.

"No problem." He said locking my gaze. We looked at each other what seemed like forever. Then he broke the silence.

"I have a shirt you can wear. I you want." He said.

"Okay." He went a floor below me and I took a minute to take in my surroundings. I was in Justin Bieber's glass mansion, giving my mom to his friend who he says I should trust, and I'm confused about everything. Why were we there? What did he do? I need to ask him these questions, but not right now. No. It can wait. Soon after that he came back up with a shirt and handed it to me.

"I'll be downstairs." He mumbled before leaving me alone. I quickly changed out of my blood stained clothes and threw on the shirt. It was just a simple grey tee-shirt, but it was almost to short! I bet he did that on purpose. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 

"Perv." I said to myself. 

I exited my room for the night and returned downstairs. Justin was watching TV with the volume down really low.

"Hey." I said sitting on the couch next to him. "You okay?" 

"Yeah, but I feel like if I never met you, none of this would've happened. I'm sorry." He said looking at me.

"Don't apologize. It might be scary as hell, but it's fun." I smiled. His mouth started to turn up into a small smile but then returned to the straight forward face.

It's now or never right? "Justin, I need answers." I said sitting on my knees beside him. He kept his gaze on the TV ignoring me. I turned my whole body, and grabbed his face.

"I need answers." I repeated.

"I can't give any right now." He whispered.

''Justin, you can trust me."

"I don't have any right now." He said locking his gaze with mine once again.

I looked down in disappointment. "Look-whatever it is. I'm sorry for what your going through." I said, kissing his cheek in the process. He parted his lips to say something but nothing came out. He came closer to me and so did I. His forehead brushed against mine, and his gaze didn't leave mine.

"I do have one thing to say." He said.

"What?" I asked in curiosity. I could feel his hot breath hovering over my mouth, which I have to say, was sexy.

"I'm damn glad I met you." He said closing the gap between us. I kissed back brought my hands to the back of his neck and played with the hairs there. He left my lips and trailed kisses along my jawline and neck. I moaned in his ear and he smirked. He laid me down so he was straddling me. He kissed me one more time before pulling apart.

"Me too." I said smiling. He returned the smile and his phone started to ring. He got off me slowly to answer it.

"Hello?" He asked putting it on speaker for me to hear. I propped up on my elbows to become more comfortable.

"Turn the off and turn it back on." A distorted voice said. But, I know who that is. It's the guy who interrogated me. Justin face turned angier and angier until he hung up. He did as the man told him. When he turned it back on, it was no longer playing South Park, but his mom Pattie was on there and the man. The only problem was, Pattie ws tied up.

"Ah, Justin, I see you did as you were told. Good boy." The man said through the TV. I grabbed Justin's hand to make sure he stays calm. 

"Now, I told you to obey me, and what did you do. You didn't. Now you're going to pay for it."

"What's he talking about?" I asked Justin. He said nothing and focused on the TV.

He took out a knife and ran it along Pattie's cheek much like he did me. He brought it down to her neck and stopped. She looked at the camera with sad, teary eyes. I knew she wanted to scream something, but was unable due the rope in her mouth. 

"Goodbye Pattie." He said as he slit her throat. Right in front of Justin and I.

A/N DON'T HATE ME. I HAVE A PLAN. Feedback is really Appreciated<3 :)