Chapter 22

Chapter 22

-Justin's POV-

"Twist that's fucking crazy why would he want to do that?" I asked nervously in the phone. 

"Bro, he's tryna get inside your head. Don't let him do that whatsoever. As soon as he does, your practically screwed." 

"What about the envelope, what did he do with that?" I pulled at the ends of my hair. 

"Well when Cade brought back the envelope to him, he opened it and that's when they saw you gave 'em a fake. They were pretty pissed so that's most likely why they're coming after you so fast." He said.

"I shouldv'e done something different. I could've shot them then and there but the paps were following us." 

"Us?"

"Kellie and I." I admitted. 

"Oh.. you and your lady friend." He chuckled. "Yo I gotta go. I'll keep you posted on what they're doing." 

"Okay man. Bye." I said hanging up. I threw the phone carelessly on the plush bed with me pacing back and forth. Kellie has been gone about and hour and it's making me worried sick. I knew I shouldn't have let her leave. She went into the other room, went in there about ten minutes later-she was gone, then she texted me saying she was fine just needed fresh air. Now, I haven't heard from her since. 

Walking over to my jacket I threw it on with a pair of sneakers. I grabbed my phone deciding to go look for her. I exited the hotel room making sure no one was following me. I went to the nearest elevator getting more ancy by the seconds. Every single bad thoughts you could think of came in to my head. 

'He took her.'

'She's dead and it's your fault.'

'You let her go out there by herself? When it's freezing at night, no security, in New York? With your enemy chasing both of you? Your a fucking retard.' I swear my subconscious seriously hates me. 

I got to the lobby floor and exited the elevator. I put my hood up not wanting to attract too much attention. Surprisingly, no paparazzi. I smiled to myself as I cut the corner of the hotel. Pulling out my phone, I decided to text her. 

Kels, where are you? I'm worried about you.- J

I walked down the streets of New York slowly looking around for her. Which in my case wasn't easy because it was fucking dark as hell outside. My phone buzzed in my hand making me jump.

I'm at the Starbucks two blocks down from the hotel.- Kels

Oh thank God. I turned around almost running to the coffee shop. I almost fell and knocked down others, but I really didn't care. After what seemed like forever, I made it. I spotted her at the bar sitting there with a cup of coffee.

"Kellie." I said going over to her. She looked shocked for a moment then realised it was me. 

"Um, hi?" She said awkwardly before looking back down at the counter. I sat down beside her taking her hand. 

"God you had me worried sick. You said you needed space and then you disapeer for an hour. I thought something happened to you. I though maybe someone took you. I-"