Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"What the hell is going on?" I asked slowly.

"They're here." He mumbled.

"Who's they?" I said going to look over my shoulder.

"Stop and turn back around." He demanded.

He slowly put his hood up and slowly got up. He motioned his head toward me to get up. I slowly got up and he wrapped his arm around me.

"When we get out the door, run. Don't question me. Run to the car."

I nodded slowly in response. I looked over my shoulder to see anything, and there was four people following us, but not closely; which made me suspicious. I turned my head back when Justin pushed the door out of Starbucks.

"Now." He said. He grabbed my hand and we took off towards his chrome car. I heard yelling behind of us, multiple yells I should add.

"Hurry get in!" He said going to his side. I could see the guys from Starbucks from the rearveiw mirror, and the paparazzi. "You buckled?"

"Yes." I said looking back out the back window. I was jolted into the correct position when Justin pulled out of the parking space, pretty fast. He pulled out of the parking lot with a ton of cars following us.

"Shit, they'res more than just them four." He said starting to panic.

"Where are we going to go? Where's my mom?" I asked. I haven't seen her in days and the thought of what happened to Pattie scared me.

"She's fine, trust me. I don't know where to go. We need to get out of California though."

"What! Justin you said nothing about this!" I yelled maybe a little to loud. The guys were still on our asses as we speed down the highway. "Can't the police do something?!" I yelled again.

"No. They work for him..." Justin said focusing on the road.

"Justin, if you don't stop this fucking car I swear-"

"You swear you'll what?! Go home?! You can't go home! You'll be dead before you hit a mile! Now shut up, or I swear you'll have consequences!" He yelled, I could tell he was pissed.

"I don't need consequences! I'm an adult! You don't own me!" I defended.

"Kellie shut the fuck up!" 

I rolled my eyes and kept my head down. He's such a dick! I glanced at him a few times and behind us every so often.

"Shit, shit, shit, they're catching up." He mumbled looking in the rear view mirror.