Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"It's so fucking hot here. And it's like ten at night!" I moaned rolling suitcase behind me. Sweatpants doesn't exactly mix with hundred degree weather-even if it is dark outside. 

"Stop complaining, we're almost to where we are staying." Justin said putting his right arm over my shoulders. 

Looking around I started to take in the amazing place we were at. The Dominican Republic. Wow, this place was beautiful. Surrounded by beaches, sand, fresh air, and to make it all better I'm with Justin. Looking from the left to the right I started to notice something. 

"Those little fuckers are here too?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Who?" 

"The paparazzi." I said motioning my head to our left. 

"Babe, when you date the biggest pop star in the world, and the hottest may I add, you're going to get attention." He wiggled his eyebrows while smiling down at me. 

I chuckled. "Really Justin, really?" 

"Yes Kels, yes." He looked up briefly before turning his head back down to me. "We're here." 

I bit my lip in excitement and looked up. I gasped at the little beach house in front of us. "Oh my God..." I said with my mouth gaping open. 

"Wait until you see the inside." He said guiding me up the steps. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a key, then he unlocked the door. Stepping in my mouth opened wider (if that was possible) and my eyes widened in unison. 

"It's amazing." A smile started to creep upon my face. 

"Let me show you around."  He said kicking off his shoes. I did the same and walked over to him. "Okay so in here is the kitchen." He led me into the large space with large windows facing the ocean. 

"It's so pretty." I said still smiling. 

"In there is the living room." He pointed. I looked at him and then walked into the living room. 

"Wow..." I muttered at the sight in front of me. There was two couches facing each other in the middle of the room, a coffee table, a TV on one wall and on the opposite? A huge window that led the view outside and overlooking the ocean. 

"You didn't have to do this." I said turning to him. His body was leaned against a door frame, his arms were crossed, and a smirk forming. 

"Kels, it's your birthday. Girls love it when they get pampered, don't they?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Well yeah, but I don't want your fans thinking I just like you because of your money and fame." 

"Let them think what they want to think. That shouldn't be your concern." He said pushing himself off the wall coming towards me. 

"But-"

"-No buts. Anyways, you haven't even seen our room yet." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I bit my lip  and locked eye contact with him.

"Should I be excited." I said with a smile forming on my face.

He raised his eyebrows. "Maybe." He added a smirk. His hands trailed from my waist down to my hips. He squeezed them before taking them off and grabbing my left hand. He licked his lips before dragging me out of the living room. Taking some time to observe the house I noticed a bathroom in the hallway, many types of pictures hanging along the walls, and a faint smell of vanilla.